Busy Hockey Weekend for Cheffy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy Hockey Weekend for Cheffy

We get a modified season ticket for our Beloved Caps. 1/4 season (20 home game pass)

This has also been a fortunate year, Katie has scored a few choice games from the season tickets at the office. This is one of those times....

Tonight Capitals Vs. the Avalanch.This should be a tough game for us.

Sunday Capitals Vs. the Penguins. I will be picking on my brother the whole time...

Tuesday Capitals Vs. the Flyers. I hate the flyers! Last year I went to a playoff game in their house wearing my Ovie Jersey. They took offense, hmmmmmm. losers!

At least I have a day in between each game to try and get a little of my voice back, Oh yeah, I'm a Yeller the whole time loud, Ilove starting Chants.

Listen on Sunday it is a NBC 12:30 game. I'm sure you will hear plenty of noise....some of that will be me!

C A P S

Originally posted by Chef Boy View Post
    This has also been a fortunate year, Katie has scored a few choice games from the season tickets at the office. This is one of those times....

Tonight Capitals Vs. the Avalanch.This should be a tough game for us.
    Why? They suck. Somehow, they have managed to beat the Wings 3 times this year tho Weird.

Sunday Capitals Vs. the Penguins. I will be picking on my brother the whole time...

Tuesday Capitals Vs. the Flyers. I hate the flyers!
    Who dosen't?

At least I have a day in between each game to try and get a little of my voice back, Oh yeah, I'm a Yeller the whole time loud, Ilove starting Chants.

Listen on Sunday it is a NBC 12:30 game. I'm sure you will hear plenty of noise....some of that will be me!
    Heh... I bet it will! Nice deal on the tix! Enjoy, man!
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

That caps have this terrible habit trounsing tough teams and getting beat by the fluffy teams.

this one is a little up inthe air.

Comment

good for you. I hope ya have fun and vocal cords left when the weekends done!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!

I dare ya to start that chant!
        Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Working...
        X