Happy Camper...Bone-in-Loin Chops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Camper...Bone-in-Loin Chops

Have not found a good deal on these chops for a year that looked decent...

8 total and i took the 4 biggest/uniform size...

Breaded with egg,crushed ritz crackers,salt,pepper and copious amount of the Hunky....Then browned and 6 minutes a side at 350 degree in oven...

Snagged some garden brussels and steamed.Drizzled with thin sliced garden garlic and butter..

Chops with cayene rice,salad and brussels.Happy Camper and a big old chop left for breakfast....

This old Hoonyacker! Is on that kinda chow!...do like my sprouts!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Man... LOVELY chops... great price! Once in a while ya score. That was one right there!

How did the Mad Hunky rub do with the breading? Don't see any charring/burning. Good sign- low sugar content.
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Now that does look fantastic! Wish I had some sprouts here. The ones I saw at Albertson's were all withered and dry. Also they wanted 2 bucks a pound.
        sigpic
        Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Looks great from here, I could eat it and be happy and want some more.
          sigpic

Comment

Dang, ALX - just had a big, fat french dip for supper, and you just went and made me hungry again!

Nice chops, Man!
            Tracey

Comment

Nice chops! I like the Ritz cracker gig on 'em Alex Oh and them sprouts...them sprouts are just soooo good ... GET IN MY TUMMY!
              Wonderful supper
              Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
              Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Sheesh.... You guys with your gardens are killin me... Love that dinner match right there... Chop City...... ROCK ON ALEX!....... From boy with no sprouts....
                sigpic

Comment

ALX got my wife in here, showed her the meal and she gave it the thumb up also.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow!
                    Alex ANOTHER yummilicious meal! Mrs Alex is a lucky gal!!!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Dang Al... Them some fine lookin chops ya got there......So how long were they in the oven? When I do this I dont want to over cook them...
                      Craig
                      sigpic

Comment

love them sprouts!!! hea lookee there a pork chop on that plate too!!! awesome meal alex did i say i love sprouts??? where is seboke when you need him??? (he not a sprout fan lol)
                        Charbroil SFB
                        GOSM
                        MES
                        Dutch Ovens and other CI
                        Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                        Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Looks good from here too. I love breaded chops! Great pics
                          KCBS/CBJ #56408

"Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will always teach you." -Shihan

Comment

Beautiful just beautiful ALX. Love the chops...
                            ---------------------------------------------------
                            I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
                            ---------------------------------------------------
                            KCBS CBJ

Comment

I did 5 minutes a side at 350 degrees and internal was 155-157 degrree internal,so i let em go another minute per side and internal was 165 degree.......Technicaly 6 minutes per side...My electric oven tends to cycle 8-10 degrees below 350 degree...Need a nice convection...

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                              Dang Al... Them some fine lookin chops ya got there......So how long were they in the oven? When I do this I dont want to over cook them...

Comment

Working...
                              X