Brett Did Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Did Good

Man he looked good, I was afraid he'd fall and break a hip.

Originally posted by black_dog View Post
    Man he looked good, I was afraid he'd fall and break a hip.
    he did take a few hits too... but bounced right back up... all in all the vikings played a great game against a hot dallas team...
    Charbroil SFB
    GOSM
    MES
    Dutch Ovens and other CI
    Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
    Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Looked like Dallas forgot to show up! It was a good game. I had to root for the Vikings or my buddy SuperVman would come to haunt me!
      sigpic
      Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Darn Straight~!

I'm still hoarse and tired (lots of V energy spent yesterday)
        Dang it was fun.

2 more wins!

Lookin like a fool w your pants on the ground!

Comment

We'll see how the old man does against Drew and company this coming weekend.
          Ron

Weber Smokey Mountain
          GOSM x 2
          Vermont Casting Grill
          Black Thermapen (only color available in these parts)

Comment

Even at this point I think the Favre trade was a good one. I am just hoping the Vikes can do what dallas did so easy in NO.

What a fun game it was. That pants on the ground stuff was funny as heck.
            "I'm the 82nd Airborne, and this is as far as the bastards are going."
            PFC Martin, 325th Glider Infantry Regiment, Battle of the Buldge

Comment

He was a free agent.
              It cost us $12 million per season.

Definately worth it.

I didn't want him. We got him. I said he's got a LOT to prove.

He proved it.

Two more wins (which I believe WILL definately happen) then he can really retire and do it like Elway.

Comment

Originally posted by supervman View Post

He proved it.
                So...am I to take this as a retraction to the now semi- famous "farvted" rant?
                In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

I would...

Vmans new prayer:

Our Favre, who art in the Metrodome, hallowed be thine arm. Thy bowl will come, it will be won. In Miami as it is in the Dome. And give us this Sunday,our weekly win. And give us many Touchdown passes. But do not let others pass against us. Lead us not... into frustration, but deliver us to south Florida. For Thine... is.......... the MVP, best of the NFC, and the glory of the Purple People Eaters. Now and Forever. Amen
                  "I'm the 82nd Airborne, and this is as far as the bastards are going."
                  PFC Martin, 325th Glider Infantry Regiment, Battle of the Buldge

Comment

well, well, well, now everybody loves him!! What happened to the god Fran??

I hope they win the big show in Miami, go vikes!!!

Comment

That Cat may just get it done! Be allright...ain't much fer purple he's showed he can get after it! Just messin with ya V!
                      Sunset Eagle Aviation
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Darn Straight~!

I'm still hoarse and tired (lots of V energy spent yesterday)
                        Dang it was fun.

2 more wins!

Lookin like a fool w your pants on the ground!
                        That was funny chit right there!

Originally posted by Dionysus View Post
                        We'll see how the old man does against Drew and company this coming weekend.
                        He is gonna pull out his can o' whip ass!

He was a free agent.
                        It cost us $12 million per season.

Definately worth it.

He proved it.

Two more wins (which I believe WILL definately happen) then he can really retire and do it like Elway.
                        Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                        So...am I to take this as a retraction to the now semi- famous "farvted" rant?

V ~ I gotta hand it to ya, eating it with a fork and a spoon my friend! Don't forget about my pix now!!!

You all that were blowing my phone up last Sunday, bring it on! MY purple #4 is gonna kick some ass this weekend! He looks great, and I am sure he knows there are lots of ney sayers out there. Go get em!! LOVE MY PURPLE #4!!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

supervman,

frickin skol baby. Vikes have not been to a superbowl since i have been alive (i tuned 30 last week) and 98 devistated me. Here to hoping just hoping that purple will reign on sunday!

Comment

Working...
                          X