Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention pellet pooper owners!!!!!

That's right, all 2 of you.

I may be interested in purchasing one for Mrs. Gunslinger. Then she can throw something on the smoker to be ready for dinner. I'm thinking about a Traeger, but to be quite honest, they look cheap, but then I've never seen one in person. Traeger's website is of no help whatsoever either. Pics are small and descriptions are really lacking. Like metal thickness.
    So help me out guys, let's see some pics of your's, inside and out. Inside especially, since that's where Traeger drops the ball.

Tom

Tom, I don't own a pooper but use pellets (Sometimes) in my Masterbuilt and have purchased from PGO http://pelletgrilloutlet.com/royall_wood_pellet_grills

They sell another pellet grill that is USA made since Trager went China. Anna Maria is the manager and is very responsive to e-mail about orders or units. She's Purty too!!

Comment

Seen one Lil Tex a couple days ago Gunner. BBQ Place wanted $850 for it up here. looks like 18 gauge metal maybe even 22 gauge, can't tell from a quick look. Pretty neat hopper system though. I wouldn't pay that much for that. Built pretty good. You got to see one and decide for yourself. I think Cajun 1 has a pooper, he should chime in soon...
      Last edited by Zeeker; 01-19-2010, 04:16 PM.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      KCBS CBJ

Comment

There you go, Tom. That PGO is only $1100.00.
        sigpic
        Smoke Vault 24

Comment

This what ya want Gunny ? Remember, this is the "big" one. List price is close to $2,000.00

Comment

Get on it Tomster! Ma Gunny needs that!
            Sunset Eagle Aviation
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Thanks Tim. I found a dealer close to where I work. He does it on the side and just got 18 Traeger's in yesterday. If I buy one it will be so my wife can smoke dinner simply.

Tom

Comment

Tom is thinking ..."Why did I post this crap"..I have opened the door to a bunch of vampires!! No, No not the neck....

Comment

Ya need to see one ... then make up your mind

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJoeBob View Post
                    Tom is thinking ..."Why did I post this crap"..I have opened the door to a bunch of vampires!! No, No not the neck....

lol ... bring it ...

Comment

So ... Did ya get a dinner ? ... From a Traeger?

Comment

Originally posted by cajun_1 View Post
                        So ... Did ya get a dinner ? ... From a Traeger?
                        No. I just kept getting visions of my stick burner rusting away with no love, and couldn't bring myself to spend the bucks. She'll just have TO LEARN TO LIGHT CHARCOAL AND USE THE ECB. And I ain't re-typing that.
                        Maybe when I get too old to cut and split wood.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                          No. I just kept getting visions of my stick burner rusting away with no love, and couldn't bring myself to spend the bucks. She'll just have TO LEARN TO LIGHT CHARCOAL AND USE THE ECB. And I ain't re-typing that.
                          Maybe when I get too old to cut and split wood.

LOL

Comment

He heee....I hear ya Tom. Louie will use the Big Chief for her Salmon. Told her i'd get her a MES....told me.....ain't happenin, thats why I got yer a$$!
                            Sunset Eagle Aviation
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
                            X