That's crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's crap

That ball was NOT caught clean. Sorry Brett- shit.
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Not to mention the BS TD. Did you see any part of him or ball enter the endzone? I'd say the same if it were the Vikes. I'm done with football. Never again.
    S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
    CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
    New Braunfels Bandera
    UniFlame Gas Grill
    Lil Chief

Comment

Hell, I'm just going to take my 22 million and go home! Some of the calls did suck but then again, interceptions and fumbles suck also.
      sigpic
      Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRay View Post
        Not to mention the BS TD. Did you see any part of him or ball enter the endzone? I'd say the same if it were the Vikes. I'm done with football. Never again.
        One thing tho...was one of the worst fundamentally played games I have ever seen. Vikes PROTECT the ball, they win.
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Did my Rams win????
          Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

IMO the saints did win legit. Vikes had many chances, it was a great game!
            Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

I hate farking football... Damit!
              Fook... Did i say i hate football? Bastards.. Already comercials for the saints... Vman your right, damnit, i didn't want to believe it but you are right.... Just like boxing now...

I hate football!!!!!!!!!! Argh!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

On the streets in Minni they have been heard singing "There saints no sunshine any more........."
                If You Can Not Stand Behind Our Troops,
                Please Feel Free To Stand In Front Of Them

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dan View Post
                  IMO the saints did win legit. Vikes had many chances, it was a great game!
                  Ditto Dan..... Fumble it like the Vikes did all game long & your gonna lose. Watch the replay..... The Saints D was "Hunting Ball" all game long, they were chopping any Vike that had the ball. Great game plan & executed to perfection. I really did not care who won this game, I think the Vikes were the better team, but did not execute..... Very similar to the Chargers the week before. Just my opinion.... But WTF do I know?... I smell like Cigars, Beer and Crown Royal!... Oh yeah..... and smoke.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                    That ball was NOT caught clean. Sorry Brett- shit.
                    i had no dawg in this fight but the officals did a poor job all night long
                    Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

got to agree with dan! first off the game shouldnt have even been close, vikes should of had at least a 17 point win... but when you fumble the ball 5 or 6 times, twice inside the 10 yard line, throw the ball away on the winning field goal drive, all you can say is, let me think.... WHODAT!!! crap and i was really hoping the vikes and farve would pull it off but they didnt. should have but didnt...and no excuses, new orleans got the win all the way in my book. my money on indy for superbowl, this game was way to close. basically saying the vikings had the team to do it but the mistakes did them in, and the saints well they just barely beat a team that did all it could possibly do to lose the game. barely... indy all the way!!!
                      Last edited by erain; 01-24-2010, 11:39 PM.
                      Charbroil SFB
                      GOSM
                      MES
                      Dutch Ovens and other CI
                      Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                      Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

are we here or what?? i"m lost.

the saints D came in w/ a purpose & maybe the vikes got soft after killing my cowboys.i know brett will feel this in his bones-literally for days to come.the vikes didn't give the ball up- the saints took it.there were a few bad calls but ultimately- brett did a rookie no-no & gave the game away.

like the guy in the sears commercial- maybe we'll see you in miami & maybe we won't....

i was personally looking forward to the "old man" vs. "the prodigy".

the only reason peyton manning is so good is because he doesn't get hit..

oh wait snap- rewind to the unbeaten colts beaten by dallas a few years ago.- there's a d-plan for ya.
                        Last edited by blues_n_cues; 01-25-2010, 01:10 AM.
                        brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
                        18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
                        cast iron Hibachi
                        22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
                        & rotisserator
                        12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
                        stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
                        Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
                        http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
                        my music recordings-
                        http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Comment

Go Mudhens.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Prior to Favres game ending int. there was a 12th man in the huddle penalty. That took them out of field goal range which changed the play from a simple run up the middle to set up a field goal into a pass play that had to get yardage to put them in position to make the field goal. The blame should be on the 12th idiot and not on Favre.

The fumbles also are the cause. The entire offense let the team down while the defense kept the team in it to the end.
                            "I'm the 82nd Airborne, and this is as far as the bastards are going."
                            PFC Martin, 325th Glider Infantry Regiment, Battle of the Buldge

Comment

I know there are a lot of Favre lovers here and maybe I have some lingering pain from the Cowboys losing to him, but he is a selfish classless POS and I'm glad he lost.

Just retire freekin drama queen!
                              Keith

Comment

Working...
                              X