Super Bowl Party Snacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Party Snacks

I came across this on the Food Network page recently and thought I'd share. Some creative ideas on tater skin toppings. They've come up with a topper for every team in the NFL. Some look and sound pretty good but some I don't think I would care for

http://www.foodnetwork.com/holidays-...l=FN_020110_12
    Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
    Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
    1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
    Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
    Weber Smokey Joe
    Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
    Pink Thermapen
    Purple Thermapen

Pretty dang tasty lookin.....thanks!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

The one for your Bengals sounds pretty good. I checked the one for the Bears. It is all the classic "chicago dog" toppings on a potato skin. That has got to be pretty good.

On edit: Just noticed the one for the Dallas Cowboys has CHUNKY chili. I thought that was a no-no in Texas.
      KCBS/CBJ #56408

"Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will always teach you." -Shihan

Comment

Originally posted by wutang View Post
        The one for your Bengals sounds pretty good. I checked the one for the Bears. It is all the classic "chicago dog" toppings on a potato skin. That has got to be pretty good.

On edit: Just noticed the one for the Dallas Cowboys has CHUNKY chili. I thought that was a no-no in Texas.
        Oh yeah...Cincinnati chili on a tater!

The Kansas City BBQ one sounds good, too. But, I didn't know chunky chili is a no-no in Texas. Guess they didn't either
        Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
        Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
        1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
        Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
        Weber Smokey Joe
        Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
        Pink Thermapen
        Purple Thermapen

Comment

Originally posted by sweet_magnolia View Post
          Oh yeah...Cincinnati chili on a tater!

The Kansas City BBQ one sounds good, too. But, I didn't know chunky chili is a no-no in Texas. Guess they didn't either
          Chunky is fine. Just no beans.
          Keith

Comment

The Browns, The Chiefs and The Dolphins are going to be the ones I try first I think. Then the next batch.... (insert bouncing smiling ball here lol).

ETA: I just realized that smily-things are working for some of you. Do I need to change a setting?

Comment

Originally posted by smokeguy View Post
              The Browns, The Chiefs and The Dolphins are going to be the ones I try first I think. Then the next batch.... (insert bouncing smiling ball here lol).

ETA: I just realized that smily-things are working for some of you. Do I need to change a setting?
              If you hover your cursor over each smilie you will see the name of it.. Then just add : in front of the name and behind it and it should post that smilie.. Like the : thumb : just take out the spaces between..
              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Thanks for the link Beck! good stuff!! YUMMY!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Working...
                X