Scale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scale

Got me a new scale. One of these off Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWNX:IT.
    I ended up paying more for the shipping than I did the scale, but so far seems to be a pretty accurate and decently made unit (Chinese of course). I got one up to 35#, but it is weighing down to parts of ounces also, again seems accurate.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Beef. It's whats for dinner.

That's a great price. Hope it works out for ya.

Trying to find an accurate kitchen scale for spices that won't cost and arm or leg. Geez. I've returned 3 now that aren't accurate. Can't see paying 40.00 for one.
    S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
    CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
    New Braunfels Bandera
    UniFlame Gas Grill
    Lil Chief

Comment

Very nice indeed...I could use one like that much better than the one I have and so many times shipping can be more than the product...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Okie joe View Post
        Very nice indeed...I could use one like that much better than the one I have and so many times shipping can be more than the product...
        Yeah, I think thats the usual ploy of a lot of Ebay sellers to ensure a base profit margin, anything else is gravy.
        sigpic

Beef. It's whats for dinner.

Comment

Working...
        X