Who's your team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your team?

Ok, tomorrow starts the racing season as far as I am concerned. The two qualifying races are always a good indicator of who's got it, or not for the 500.

Now I have always been a hendricks fan, and continue to be. Started out as a 24 fan, but this year I am hoping to see Mark Martin get his championship.
    Jimmy is gonna continue to be tough to beat, I just think Mark may be able to do it this year.

Who is your favorite team/driver ?
    Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Gustafson & McGrew may have got it figured out. So i'm with the 5/88. What what i've read....Martin has got Jr. eating right & exercising.....gonna be a good year! So i'm still a 88 fan!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

If Martin doesnt do it this year he may never get another chance. He is a huge competitor. Same goes for Gordon. He isnt as aggressive as he used to be. But dont ever count him out! What are the odds of Johnson doing it 5 times in a row? Probably better than we think. And Junior is overdue! Go 88!!!
      It must be great to be Rick Hendrick...
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

I'm the oddball sitting in the corner wearing my party hat and shooting spit wads... LOL

I'm a Rousch fan and driver of the bandwagon for the #16. (Incidentally, why is this bus always empty? )

It's a good day when the #88, #24, #48, and #15 blow an engine or end up in the wall.

The #5, on the other hand - he's alright.
        Simon

Radix Lecti Rex

Comment

My man Mark Martin!!

BTW, my wife has nicknamed him "Tiny Hiney"...

We had the pleasure/privelage of having pit passes at Dover for a number of years, and got to meet Mark when he was still with Rousch. She said, and I quote, "That man has the smallest butt I have ever seen!" I said, "Why are you looking at HIS butt and not mine?!" She said, "Yours don't have the check book his has..."

Nuff said.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

stewart /haas. go smoke!!!
            brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
            18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
            cast iron Hibachi
            22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
            & rotisserator
            12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
            stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
            Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
            http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
            my music recordings-
            http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Comment

Originally posted by blues_n_cues View Post
              stewart /haas. go smoke!!!
              Never count out Tony...like him or not...
              Craig
              sigpic

Comment

As a fan of the skins i have rooted for gibbs team from the days of jarret,so i still do....

Comment

Team 48 sorry guy's and gals
                  Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
                  Weber 22.5" WSM
                  Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
                  Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
                  Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
                  Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
                  Weber 18.5" Kettle
                  Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
                  Weber Smokey Joe
                  GMG Daniel Boone
                  Pit Barrel Cooker
                  Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
                  6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
                  Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
                  The Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
                    As a fan of the skins i have rooted for gibbs team from the days of jarret,so i still do....
                    As long as you ain't sitting there eating M&M's! or Shipping Fed-X....
                    Sunset Eagle Aviation
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Its all good...My bro was always Dale and i was Bill fan......Man,we would argue like they drove against each other in the old days....

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                      As long as you ain't sitting there eating M&M's! or Shipping Fed-X....

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
                        I got a lotta respect for Gibbs but the crew he has drivin for hih these days... C'mon Joe! you can do better than that...
                        Craig
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                          I got a lotta respect for Gibbs but the crew he has drivin for hih these days... C'mon Joe! you can do better than that...
                          Hamlin & Logano to a backup car, along with Johnson & Bliss. Wreck during practice. Not a place to be at the 500 or superspeedway.....back of the field
                          Sunset Eagle Aviation

Comment

They be a tad corporate

I still kinda root for fat boy since he went owner/racer....

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                            Last edited by ALX; 02-11-2010, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                              Hamlin & Logano to a backup car, along with Johnson & Bliss. Wreck during practice. Not a place to be at the 500 or superspeedway.....back of the field
                              I disagree - there's a school of thought that hanging out at the back of the field for the majority of the race (to stay out of "trouble") is a good strategy, as long as you've got a good enough car to get there when you make your move.
                              Simon

Radix Lecti Rex

Comment

Working...
                              X