flyed lice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flyed lice

well It has been so cold around here. Unless I am hunting, I do not like to be outdoors.
    so I got a 5lb sirloin cut into 1/4" thick strips. made a marinade and soaked the meat for 4 hours. but on a hot grill over a bed of mequite coals and seared it well till done through out.
    8 cups of calrose med grain rice boiled untill done (cutting 1/2 cup of water per cup of rice). sauted bell peppers, poblano peppers, carrots, onions, celery then to my huge ole pot added rice and curry powder. got her all mixed, incorperated the meat and veggies. got her all hot again. and mixed well.
    scallion chopped and a beaten eggs fried and not moved while in pan with a lid on top then sliced and put on rice with scallions over top.
    The kids like it that I use a bowl to put the rice in and make a mound then put a plate on top of the bowl and turn over makes a nice presentation with the egg and scallion garnish.
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Sounds good. I like flied lice. Where's the pics?

Tom

Comment

just had some for lunch............
      sigpic
      it's all good my friend..........

Comment

I'm with Tom in that I think my eyes are going bad on me! I just can't make out what that is in the pics.
        sigpic
        Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Sounds great but as stated, pics are needed.
          Pete
          Large BGE
          Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

I knowed it hadta be good! He's still lookin fer the dang camera! He heee!
            Sunset Eagle Aviation
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
            X