Thursday FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday FYI

Tonight is Oyster night.... Raw & BBq 1/2 shell style.... 5 Dozen victims, 3 guys, Beer aplenty.... First one's for you Slanted88 Mike!

sigpic

I used to love fresh oysters from the bay......So exspensive now...Looks tasty!!!!

Comment

Game on ! the Bay just re-opened!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Wow... That's a great looking glass of brew... The presentation plating around it great too..
        Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Tom

Comment

4th guy now..... Uh oh....talking about hitting the town!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

4th guy now..... Uh oh....talking about hitting the town!!!!!... Is there a mobile upload app?...lol... Might not be a good idea!! Lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah gotta get me some! Dang! Like the Chief said great pic and presentation. Have a blast buddy
                Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Me... I have NO desire for oysters.. Fried Yes! .... Raw not going to happen..
                  Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

The raw ones were realy good Ken, especially this time of year, they are really firm. A shot of cocktail sauce, Horseradish and a good squirt of fresh lemon!!!!!!!! The 1/2 shell ones start with butter after opened, then any direction from there: bacon, jalapeno or chipotle hot sauce, garlic-chili hot sauce, CBP, garlic, worsteshire, Horseradish, etc... Fun time and Great oysters. May have a couple more pics, will check in a bit.
                    Last edited by Fishawn; 02-26-2010, 12:58 PM. Reason: Spelling
                    sigpic

Comment

really nice spread there.

love oysters(fried smoked), actually had my first raw ones last week, and really liked the one from Washington State, and marginally liked the one from the east coast.
                      Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

I love 'em raw..and cooked. Ken, with a dollop of hearty horseradish and a squeeze of lemon...let them rest a couple...kills alot of the problem things that can be present. I have been eating them for 20+ years and never had a problem. And that was mainly up here... so they had to be shipped too.

Even found a pearl once :{) Damn near broke a tooth! Got $25 for it too..paid for the oystah tab!
                        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Yeah Scott! If you ever make it this direction, I know what's on the Q. Nothin better with a beer.

JT
                          JT

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                            Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                            Me... I have NO desire for oysters.. Fried Yes! .... Raw not going to happen..
                            I'm with you guys! It ain't happening! I don't even think I could try a fried one.
                            Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
                            Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
                            1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
                            Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
                            Weber Smokey Joe
                            Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
                            Pink Thermapen
                            Purple Thermapen

Comment

cooked oysters are great - but raw, that just isn't food it's sea snot !
                              lol

I'll take a plate of the bbq ones for sure !
                              Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                              Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Working...
                              X