Fatty leftovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatty leftovers

IF it ever happens... rare, I know! And it din't happen- I'm eating it with no pix.

Stuff a green pepper, dice the fatty up- add some (in my case) rice, shrooms and fine cut celery. a top of a few slices of provolone. Roast about an hour- keep the humidity up with a foil tent. Man... good stuff!
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Sounds delish... send me sum!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

I agree

I agree that it does not happen often that there are any fatty leftovers but it can happen. Great idea with the chop up and mixin idea. Might have to try that some day. Hopefully though there will never be leftovers!

Dave

Comment

no pix ... didn't happen ... does sound good though
        sigpic
        homebuilt verticle ( aka the q-bottle )

Comment

I like that combo.... Becoming more and more a celery fan every day.
          sigpic

Comment

Fatty leftovers... impossible! Definitely didn't happen!
            DennyD

GrillPro charcoal cabinet smoker, CharGriller Pro, 22" CKG(cheap kettle grill), 16" UniFlame kettle, Firepit/smoker stickburner, Brinkman gasser w/smoker box

Comment

You guys may not have leftovers, but when I do a fatty smoke I load the drum up with 6 2lbers at a time. And there is only the 2 of us and Diana eats very little of it. I may occasionally turn a neighbor or father in law on to one, but believe me, I always have some to play with.

Sounds really good Rich and I have lots of peppers in the garden. Think I'd top them with pepperjack.

Comment

Working...
              X