Grilled Green Chili Chicken Cheeze Samich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grilled Green Chili Chicken Cheeze Samich

Was too occupied by some other project I've been working on this weeked to do much planning for a smoke, so I decided to whip together a quick grilled chicken sandwich.

Started off by pounding out the breasts and marinading them in a mixture of Yoshidas and Italian for about thirty minutes.

Grilled the chicken - was super fast like pollo asada, with a little hickory smoke.

Then the assembly started:
    Sourdough bread
    Smoked Moz
    Green Chili (anahem)
    Chicken
    Green Chili (pablono)
    Smoked Gouda
    Sourdough

And here's my supper.

Quick and easy sandwhich with some peach cobbler.

Thanks for checking out my post.
    Tracey

Cant tell but did you grill the chilis? That looks like a kings feast on some sour dough!
    20x36 BYC by Klose Modified
    36" Jenn-Air NG Grill
    22" webber
    several burners
    pool/spa (of course)
    sigpic

Comment

Dude....lock & load the dishwasher! Bajeezus....you been after it all weekend! Sannich is nice!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by thepoolguy View Post
        Cant tell but did you grill the chilis? That looks like a kings feast on some sour dough!
        Pool - no, they are ones that I roasted last summer, froze, and used as much as possible!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
          Dude....lock & load the dishwasher! Bajeezus....you been after it all weekend! Sannich is nice!
          LOL - No kidding, 88, you should see my fricking kitchen..
          Ah well... if I do most of the clean up, I don't get hassled messing it up!

Comment

OK, that's enough! I can't take any more. You're going back to work tomorrow, right?
            sigpic
            Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Working...
            X