Wings over Sharks again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings over Sharks again!

What a killer game. The wings were playing their best hockey in a long time. They totally dominated the 1st place sharks in Detroit last night. Hossa got double teamed and left the game. Hopefully he will be back on the ice soon.

My Man Datsuk was a hittin fool last night.hehehe. He was crackin me up. I think he has gotten bored with scoring and likes hitting and leavin guys on the ice.
    Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Sharks can't be feeling to good about that game. Nabby gave up a couple of soft goals, Joe Tornton to busy head hunting to score, Wings pretty much took it to em all night.

I said at the start of the season that Ozzie might not be that starting goaler by the time the playoffs come around.
    sigpic

GOSM/propane
    UDS (Cam)/lump
    22.5 Weber Kettle/lump
    Weber Genesis/propane
    Camp Chef Pro 90/ propane

Comment

So I get set to watch the wings play LA tonight, and guess what, Fox sports has the pistons on, and so does espn, no frickin hocky for me, cept for the radio. UM is playing Ferris stae at big rapids,............not telivised!
      Sumbeetch!:ballchain:
      Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Comment

Wing wins 2-1. yee haw. Nashville tomorrow!!!
        Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Comment

Yeah...I did get to see the Wings game- my bud here in FL has the Center Ice package. Pretty good game, and Oz din't look shaky at all.

Also Maltby got the first shift with Z-dude and Datsyuk... for his 1,000th NHL game

Gotta go look up the UM-Ferris score, altho I'm pretty sure of the results heh.
          Last edited by Richtee; 02-28-2009, 05:23 AM.
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Working...
          X