Oklahoma City
    22.5 Generic (gettin ready to be dismantle for the Drum) Kettle Grill
    Weber 22.5 Performer
    GOSM 3405gw
    Boomer Sooner Drum
    Maverick ET-732
    Various Cast Iron Skillets and Dutch Ovens
    A-MAZE-N 6X6 Smoker

The bhut jolokia was accepted by Guinness World Records in 2007 as the world's spiciest chili. It is grown and eaten in India's northeast for its taste, as a cure for stomach troubles and a way to fight the crippling summer heat.
    I can't help thinking air conditioning or pouring buckets of cold buffalo urine over your head would be preferable

That is one vicious tear gas grenade.
    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

That will work! I know from personal experience...have cooked them in salsa...the vapors are wicked mean Cant wait for this years harvest!
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Ever see the video of the lady in India that was eating bhuts and rubbing them in her eyes?
        There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

i was just reading that article. didn't care much for the tear gas during basic training, cant imagine what those would be like.
          Brinkman square vertical smoker
          Masterbuilt KB800

Comment

I have experienced the basic training gas chamber. Makes the big bad dudes drop like fly's. Those peppers sound wicked.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinLee View Post
              I have experienced the basic training gas chamber. Makes the big bad dudes drop like fly's. Those peppers sound wicked.
              and who would have thunk the amount of snot that could come out of someone's noze!
              sigpic
              it's all good my friend..........

Comment

I know, not to mention the tears. Glad I experienced it, I think. LOL

Originally posted by chefrob View Post
                and who would have thunk the amount of snot that could come out of someone's noze!

Comment

Like to trout fish every year along a creek in west virginny that has one of the more active black bear populations....Use my pequins around the coolers...good stuff....bear repelent.. ..
                  Last edited by ALX; 03-24-2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X