The Other Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Other Side

I tried to log on to the other site and I am getting a message you are forbidden error 403.

I guess they are down or maybe I have been banned.
    Eagle

403 is a server error... you wouldn't get that from a ban. Getting that at the base forum url means the webserver is up but the app is not serving anything. The whole forum is down.

Comment

I saw a post yesterday that they are finally switching to the new server and would be down.

Just hang out here more.
      KCBS/CBJ #56408

"Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will always teach you." -Shihan

Comment

The hamster died over there. We use wild hog power round here, it won't slow down none tall, Ken hot on it's tail lookin ta smoke it!
        sigpic

Comment

LMAO Tip, good one.
          sigpic

Comment

ahhhh.........the dark side, is TRULEY dark ?!..........couldh't happen to a better (or werse) site !

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Originally posted by wutang View Post
              I saw a post yesterday that they are finally switching to the new server and would be down.

Just hang out here more.
              yeah, they put a post up yesterday that said they were taking it down late last night to finalize the move to the new server. They hoped it'd be up again sometime this afternoon. Oh well, like ya said, just hang out here more!
              Mike
              Life In Pit Row

Comment

Working...
              X