Another round of sourdough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another round of sourdough

Well like I told Bassman a couple days ago, this sourdough thing is both a blessing and a curse. Thanks to his starter, I have finally been able to turn out bread that you can actually eat....However, the family now demands that I keep them in constant supply. Making 2 loaves every 2-3 days. This stuff is really good and only gets better with each loaf.

Here are 2 more that I did yesterday. One was a suggestion from bassman, rolled out the dough, sprinkled it with turbanado sugar, cinnamon and raisins. Rolled it up and into the pan. Fantastic. The other was backed without a pan. Let it do its final rise in a tupperware bowl and plopped it onto a cookie sheet.

https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Looks good there. I keep feeding my starter but have yet to use it...Too lazy I guess
    Craig
    sigpic

Comment

Dang, that looks good! I'll get that modified recipe to you so you'll only have to bake once a week.
      sigpic
      Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Originally posted by Meat Hunter View Post
        Here are 2 more that I did yesterday. One was a suggestion from bassman, rolled out the dough, sprinkled it with turbanado sugar, cinnamon and raisins. Rolled it up and into the pan. Fantastic. The other was backed without a pan. Let it do its final rise in a tupperware bowl and plopped it onto a cookie sheet.

MH - GREAT Job. I would like to suggest you send me a loaf of that raisin bread!

worth a try!

Comment

Working...
        X