Ramen noodles, tempura shrimp +rst pork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramen noodles, tempura shrimp +rst pork

Was having a conversation recently with someone around here about how good tempura was, and How I like it best with a bowl of ramen. Nothing fancy just top ramen that I added shredded cabbage, shredded carrot and scallions.
    Garnished the soup with tempua asparagus,tempura broccoli,tempura shrrimp and sliced chinese style bbq pork cooked outside over coals,

Still cant get the right contrast with this camera .Otherwise this is the pork(tenderloin) after grilling outside(marinated ginger,honey,garlic,soy,sherry and a touch of red food coloring. Oh and a 1/2 tsp chinese 5 spice.

My children were ecstatic if thats the word, vegetables and all went down without any back talk. Amazing dish , lots of work for such a simple meal. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by williamzanTzinger; 04-06-2010, 07:43 AM.

Nice 100th post! I'd be ecstatic too if someone put that in front of me for dinner.
    Points from me.
    "And I SWORE I would not read, much less post in that thread, dammit!

Comment

Loooks mighty tasty from here!
      sigpic

GOSM/propane
      UDS (Cam)/lump
      22.5 Weber Kettle/lump
      Weber Genesis/propane
      Camp Chef Pro 90/ propane

Comment

Yum... OK... what is "tempura" exactly, and how is it prepared?
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

really nice meal you knocked out there. Id eat that for sure.
          Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

Didnt notice the post count whew hew, shoulda been hire if id not lost my internet connection for a year then forgot the web addy here.Had to search my email from trust worthy richtee till I finally found you guys again..

Icruzen, it was tasty, Real tasty in fact. I coulda went throughtthe trouble of preparing my own ramen broth and all, but why bother. I encourage all to try there next plate of tempura shrimp over some ramen!!

Originally posted by moselle View Post
            Nice 100th post! I'd be ecstatic too if someone put that in front of me for dinner.
            Points from me.

Comment

Working...
            X