Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stars Are Sucking

Good gravy... Dropped 4 in a row now... And to the ducks.. *Oh The Pain*

I guess I'll need to brush up on my skating skills... I may not have the agility.. but you get me up to speed And this 6'1" 260lb guy can crush someone in the boards..

Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

I can feel your pain now (if the other guy gets out of the way)
    sigpic

Comment

The Cowboys started a cancer in Dallas that seems to be spreading to all professional sports in the metroplex. I'm blaming Jerry Jones and Jessica Simpson for the whole deal.
      Keith

Comment

I guess thats it... I seen Jessica on the North Dallas Tollway here a few weeks back in her Emerald Green Jag..
        Ken

Comment

My winged wheels aint lookin too good tonight either. They are losing to Nashville 0-6. It was 0-5 halfway through the first period. Had to pull the goalie. Frickin incredible!
          Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Doesn't bug me
            Norm Green (used to drink w the guy) fooked us outta our team. !
            So

pffooottt!

Comment

Wings took it on the chin big time. The worse play I have witnessed from them in many years. 0-8. Glad they got it out of their system before the playoffs!
              Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dan View Post
                Wings took it on the chin big time. The worse play I have witnessed from them in many years. 0-8. Glad they got it out of their system before the playoffs!
                Sigh- I gave up at 0-5. Din't need the fustration. what the hell?

Dallas is kinda an enigma to me. They have some great guys. Seems they SHOULD be better than they are for sure. Well...it's do 'er die time. Maybe ya better get some skates, Ken!
                Last edited by Richtee; 03-01-2009, 05:47 AM.
                In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                  Sigh- I gave up at 0-5. Din't need the fustration. what the hell?

Dallas is kinda an enigma to me. They have some great guys. Seems they SHOULD be better than they are for sure. Well...it's do 'er die time. Maybe ya better get some skates, Ken!

Yeah but seems they are dropping like fly's...

Sergei Zubov out for the season with a hip injury... He is sorely missed on the defensive side..

Brad Richards out with broken right wrist on Feb. 16 will be out 6-8 weeks... With him and Peterson out Dallas is thin at center position..

Brenden Morrow Suffered a torn ACL.. Out for the season.... Brenden is the heart and sole of this team... After they lost him for the season, they just didnt look the same..

Toby Petersen Suffered a broken foot on Feb. 23rd and will miss at least a month.

I digress... Hope they can get in the playoffs and get Richards and Peterson back.. That would be some help..
                  Ken

Comment

Looks like even if they squeak in, they won't go far. Lotsa teams riding on the cut-off line right now.
                    Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Comment

Key injuries will do it every time. Stars got off to a rough start with the Sean Avery chit but played really well after they got rid of him.
                      sigpic

GOSM/propane
                      UDS (Cam)/lump
                      22.5 Weber Kettle/lump
                      Weber Genesis/propane
                      Camp Chef Pro 90/ propane

Comment

Yeah... I forgot about him too... They have a game today at 2pm against The Penns..The only time they will be here this season..
                        Ken

Comment

Better get them honey-do's done so she will LET YA watch the game.
                          Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Comment

Nice of your stars to help out our wings, just 1 pt away from league lead!

Be interesting to see what deals go down today!

GO WINGS!!
                            Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Comment

They looked like a totally different team last night...I hate those Trips to the West Coast.. In bed by 1am and back up at 4:30 to get ready for work..
                              Ken

Comment

Working...
                              X