69 Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 69 Camaro

69 Camaro body , x-tra clean , new tilt factory steering , new repo wood wheel , rust free lower body complete , new gas tank , new sending unit , 4 ralley wheels , new suspension parts installed in frt end , new turbo 400 crossmember plus original turbo 350 crossmember , has pits in roof for previous vinyl roof , paint code 54 dusk blue , blue interior ( fair , carpet rotted ) factory console , factory a/c , ft disc brakes ( less master cylinder ) , rear drum brakes , 10 bolt rear axle , multi leaf springs , rear spolier , X11 coded , 4 new side marker lamps , underneath rust proofed . no motor , no trans . new battery tray

keep in mind a new shell only runs over 12K and that is for a shell . this is a complete body ft to rear x-tra clean with several new parts in place . no pictures availble but you can set appointment to see for yourself .

TripleBQ

Best Camaro Year IMO
    sigpic

Comment

throw a couple of pics up lets see it ....just this past weekend we had the street rod nationals here in oklahoma city and they cruise on the street where i work at so me and the wife , some friends just sat at my parking lot and watched them go by pretty cool....got me the itch to do something...its has been awhile since my last hot rod...a 1971 chevelle had to sell because the wife got pregnant ....love to have something else
      Mike
      Oklahoma City
      22.5 Generic (gettin ready to be dismantle for the Drum) Kettle Grill
      Weber 22.5 Performer
      GOSM 3405gw
      Boomer Sooner Drum
      Maverick ET-732
      Various Cast Iron Skillets and Dutch Ovens
      A-MAZE-N 6X6 Smoker

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
        Best Camaro Year IMO
        I have to disagree and go with 68 (I owned a 68 so maybe I am partial) but the 69 is nice too... I just dont care for the gauge cluster...

Comment

Unfortunately Im not in the position to start a project right now...

I miss my 69...sold it so that I could afford to keep my son...He says I shoulda sold him and kept the car...I said I know son...I know...

Good luck! These things are as rare as hens teeth these days.
          Craig
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
            Unfortunately Im not in the position to start a project right now...

I miss my 69...sold it so that I could afford to keep my son...He says I shoulda sold him and kept the car...I said I know son...I know...

Good luck! These things are as rare as hens teeth these days.
            I will try and get some good pictures up . The reason I am selling car is to pay for my son's last year of college . He has scholarship moeny but it does not pay for his books , 1/2 of his rent as he lives off campus in some special apts for track members . Sons make you do these things as do daughters . This will leave me with a 91 z28 ( mint ) that is very quick and our dragster .

Comment

Working...
            X