Lem #5 died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lem #5 died

I bought it 12/22/08......Thats right after 5 batches of about 5 to 10 lbs of grinding it died....wont kick on.... blows reset breaker...Internal motor problem....Called Bass Pro in Broken Arrow and took it back....talked to camping manager he was out but would swap out base motors.....Happy Got home pluged it in motor fine......But Screw auger shaft Mine wont fit new motor too big 57.thousands Off....mike and vener calp....

Call he going home 4:00 it is 5 till... he leaves message im comming back
    second trip....
    drive Back to Bsss Pro.....My shaft fits my Old machine but not new.....

MANAGER TELLS ME THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.....I AM NOT PUTTING TOGETHER RIGHT....(shout off)im cool im calm hand him the shaft....

I hand him the shaft and the machine a He showes me how to put it together.....guess what it is too big....lol It is 50 thousands too big I hand him a mike( micrometer)

I leave with a new auger (from display and display motor)

when i get the call ( when new ones are re stocked) Ill swap display modle for new one.... when i got home i had a new cutter and fine plate off the demo

Called Bass pro and told them i had Extra knife cutter and fine grinder plate....mine was in the box....she say I cant do any thing about that and hangs up....I filled out a letter to pres for manager that helped me.....bonus cutter and plate.
    Last edited by Okie joe; 03-01-2009, 11:27 AM.
    sigpic

That odd it gave up the ghost so soon... Good to see one person was willing to work with you..
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Mine lasted all of about 15 lb of meat before the motor started making all kinds of odd noises. I returned ine to bass pro and bought a Cabels. I am not sure the lems are as good as some they have put in in the past. When I spoke to the lady at the factory in person she redily admitted theere has been a problem with there grinders recently and they have has some sort of plastic spacer designed that is supposed to solve the problem..

Sorry it didn't work out for you, I would get my dough back if I could and go Cabelas...

Jeff

Comment

Working...
      X