Chicken hamburger burgers !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken hamburger burgers !

Well this morning I decided to take some chicken breast and grind them up. Spice it up and make into burgers for me and the ol' lady. We have been trying to eat better for the past 2 weeks or so. So here it goes first 4 or 5 chicken breast through the grinder and then a pinch of chile powder, chipotle powder, garlics powder, cummin, white pepper, black pepper, and then a dab of evoo. Then mixed all together and through in a egg and 2 pieces of bread. Here are the pics everything came out great I didn't get a pic of the nopales we also grilled up but boy it was nice having them again...thanks for lookin

just out of the fridge from their 2 hour set-up time

coming along nicely

ready to go and go they did

Jerod
    GOT-Q-4-U bbq team
    sigpic

...... Great looking "burgers" Love the thinking outside the box and execution..... Gotta give this a try with some Mad Hunky..... Looks like they really stayed together great.... Any tips?..... Or would you tweak anything next time around?
    sigpic

Comment

thanks for the points !!!! fishawn

I think the resting time in the fridge was crucial and also really wait to flip them....give them time to firm up...One thing with the seasoning i would do is add more zip ! I like real strong southwest flavor so I will through in a jalap or 2 and also some cayenne powder or something along those lines...
      Jerod
      GOT-Q-4-U bbq team
      sigpic

Comment

You've got some dandy looking burgers there, Jerod! Never thought about using chicken for that.
        sigpic
        Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Great looking burgers. for that one...
          ---------------------------------------------------
          I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
          ---------------------------------------------------
          KCBS CBJ

Comment

Great lookin' burgers ... but your in Wyoming, where'd the corn come from already ? ...

Comment

Oh man do those look good. And my favorite way to do the onions on any burger off the grill. MMMM.
              S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
              CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
              New Braunfels Bandera
              UniFlame Gas Grill
              Lil Chief

Comment

Ya I really never thought much about them either but man they really were good
                Originally posted by Bassman View Post
                You've got some dandy looking burgers there, Jerod! Never thought about using chicken for that.
                thanks man !!!!!!!!!!!
                Originally posted by Zeeker View Post
                Great looking burgers. for that one...
                LOL...off a truck that's for sure. we just had a storm blow through and got some snow
                Originally posted by cajun_1 View Post
                Great lookin' burgers ... but your in Wyoming, where'd the corn come from already ? ...
                don't those onions taste the best...I am with ya on that
                Originally posted by RowdyRay View Post
                Oh man do those look good. And my favorite way to do the onions on any burger off the grill. MMMM.
                Jerod
                GOT-Q-4-U bbq team
                sigpic

Comment

I wonder what Butcher -Packer meat binder would do to them Hmm.They looked great.
                  sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

Looks fantastic.
                    Bet the grilled red onions were a perfect accompaniment to such a tasty burger.
                    There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X