• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOLOL Jeff's site ! ! !

its up, but check this out

its the forum from 2007 !!!!!!!

un fricking real....................

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...?threadid=7712

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

hehehe, I can just hear everyone going WTF. Too bad for those who are addicted with no place to go.
    Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dan View Post
      hehehe, I can just hear everyone going WTF. Too bad for those who are addicted with no place to go.

lololol.......thank GOD for Ken...........

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

I just saw the same thing. Wow.
        S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
        CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
        New Braunfels Bandera
        UniFlame Gas Grill
        Lil Chief

Comment

Looks like a major crash has happened over there.:(
          Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Comment

Well, there ya go. No more whining, I have one green dot and 42 posts ;{)
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Musta been your fault to begin with then!
              Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Comment

Guess he should have backed up his site before the move.
                Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                  Well, there ya go. No more whining, I have one green dot and 42 posts ;{)

Yea Rich, But youll have 2000 posts by the time I get outa work. All VERY informative im sure.

Comment

Originally posted by williamzanTzinger View Post
                    Yea Rich, But youll have 2000 posts by the time I get outa work. All VERY informative im sure.
                    Can we go with MOST instead of all? This being a shining example :p
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ed=1#post80250

Comment

Originally posted by Smoked-Meat View Post
                        Guess he should have backed up his site before the move.
                        from the link i posted, i guess he does have a back up within the last seven days.

Originally posted by williamzanTzinger View Post
                        LOLOLOL, killing me here B.D.

Comment

I seen that, not many folks have revisited there today.
                          Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

thank god for the good friends made... otherwise, I would be one of the ones with no home... I couldn't even log in... I'm so sick of the BS

All. We have experience a crashed database. This has all happened before we could transfer the data to the new server. We are waiting for the current provider to restore the data from their last backup point which is within the last 7 days. There may be some dataloss but it will be very minimal. I thanks everyone for being patient thru all of this. I know Jeff is concerned with making this the best site it can be and that is why we are moving to a better server. But there will be some pain.

The crash of the database is not related to the move. It is something that was out of our control. If all does well I expect everything to be restored in a few days.

The hosting company is saying the restore should take 24 hours. If you want to register on the site again just to use chat and look at old post you can. But once the restore happens we should be back to normal.

If you have any question please email me at brian@psln.com.

Thanks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smoked-Meat View Post
                              I seen that, not many folks have revisited there today.

I can't, been eleminated, doesn't even recognize my email! I've been banned again!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X