New Smoke Daddy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Smoke Daddy.

So i purchased my new Smoke Daddy and could not waite for it's arrival. I went Winn-Co and picked up some assorted cheese for the task at hand

I then loaded up the smoaker and fired the new machine up. I love the smoke this thing puts off for sure.

It all looked and smelled good after the smoke.

All bagged and ready for the 2 week soak. I can't wait to try that smoked Motz!

2 weeks !!!

Couple of days is all mine ever gets lol

looks like a good batch of cheese :-)

But 2 weeks, lol no way i could wait that long.
    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Beaver,

THAT'S a load of cheese! Good job.

Comment

Very nice cheese....

Comment

Well to tell you the truth I was not sure how long to wait but I thought I read on hear somewhere that it was best to wait that long. This is only my second time making it so I was shooting from the hip LOL. Maybe it was a week not sure but I will bust it out sooner if I have too.

Comment

2 weeks is a good time...I like to let mine mellow out even longer if I can.
            Originally posted by Beaver Camp Sausage Company View Post
            Well to tell you the truth I was not sure how long to wait but I thought I read on hear somewhere that it was best to wait that long. This is only my second time making it so I was shooting from the hip LOL. Maybe it was a week not sure but I will bust it out sooner if I have too.
            Jerod
            GOT-Q-4-U bbq team
            sigpic

Comment

That oughta be real tasty after 2 weeks! Nice!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
              X