Summary of Mother's Day Smokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summary of Mother's Day Smokes

Kinda dead on SM, so I figured I would share my weekend smoking activity to liven things up.

Saturday, we had a company dinner and smoked five tri-tips in the barrel-Q with hickory along with two rolls of chicken spendeni stuffed with green chili, smoked gouda and some left over pasta. Good, juicy medium rare tips, outstanding chicken! Sauted shrooms and onions in the WOK, and drank plenty of Jack.... sorry - no pictures.

Sunday, found a good deal on shoulders so smoked two of them for pulled pork sammies and pork green chili. Smoked on hickory, apple, and oak at 240* for 6 hours, pritizing every hour with cran-grape and OJ, panned and foiled for another five, let stand in the smoker for another two, then pulled. I LOVE PULLED PORK! Hit it with some Rudy's and Salt Lick on a big sesame seed bun.... sorry - no pictures.

We were worn out at that point, so here is what the kids cooked their mamma for dinner! Got pictures! We were only talented enough to make one strawberry rose, so that one was Mom's.

woo hoo!

Well the meals sounded great, love the sound of Saturdays.
    You're right, not much happening on here tonight, got a garden post to do up in a bit but in the middle of moving some stuff around, just waiting for Brother to get done doing his business to give me a hand...
    Damn, you're right...so little going on I'm sitting here talking about my Brothers poo in a Mothers Day post
    There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you overworked yourself on the weekend, Tracey! For mother's day, I had my wife mow the front yard.
      sigpic
      Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Originally posted by Bassman View Post
        Sounds like you overworked yourself on the weekend, Tracey! For mother's day, I had my wife mow the front yard.
        can i borrow her keith

Nice job on everything Walle.....

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
          can i borrow her keith

Nice job on everything Walle.....
          Please send plane fare.
          sigpic
          Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Please send plane fare.
            Somebody is kind...
            My thought was 2 feet and a lot of walkin
            There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fire it up View Post
              Somebody is kind...
              Hell no! My grass is already getting long again and I need her back!
              sigpic
              Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Please send plane fare.
                Originally posted by Fire it up View Post
                Somebody is kind...
                Hell no! My grass is already getting long again and I need her back!

.......Would she mind greyhound..... Maybe do some knitting on the trip....I need a new afghan....

Comment

Tracey's going to get upset if we don't get back to all the stuff he didn't take a picture of!
                  sigpic
                  Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Working...
                  X