• Whats a used green egg worth?

Seems like a deal for $300.

http://austin.craigslist.org/for/1761178328.html
    Keith

Hell thats half price of a new one..
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Get in that Chevy Truck! Jokin! I'd hafta get after it! If it ain't cracked....good deal!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Sold

Guess it was a deal. Sold in 2 hours.
        Keith

Comment

Sweet smokers/grillers....Sounds good....Gotta watch em for cracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingudaroad View Post
            Sold

Guess it was a deal. Sold in 2 hours.
            Man....i am starting to wonder if anyone will snag a deal off craigslist..

Comment

When I was looking at them a month or so ago, I ran across one that had a crack in it. The guys said the egg was about 15 years old & had the crack for the past 10 years & it did not affect it at all.... ?.... He got $200 for it with a crack & it needed to have the hinge/band unit replaced..... Anyone know if there is a way to fix or "caulk" the cracks in them..... I saw quite a few of them for sale when I was looking, nothing lately. My buddy has a large one about 2 years old & he just raves about it.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                When I was looking at them a month or so ago, I ran across one that had a crack in it. The guys said the egg was about 15 years old & had the crack for the past 10 years & it did not affect it at all.... ?.... He got $200 for it with a crack & it needed to have the hinge/band unit replaced..... Anyone know if there is a way to fix or "caulk" the cracks in them..... I saw quite a few of them for sale when I was looking, nothing lately. My buddy has a large one about 2 years old & he just raves about it.
                fire brick mortar should do the trick... just googled kiln and fire brick repairs had tons of hits something along those lines should work
                Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X