New Toy for Lazy Me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toy for Lazy Me....

Louie got me this for Father's Day. Now I like my UDS & my SnP & the other clutter I have on the deck. Linda Lou wanted something she could use & me...ya know ya just wanna be lazy. Good size 29" wide 18" deep & 45" tall. Ordered from Basspro, $235.00 including freight. Used their six month pay plan. Got help from my granddaughter on the assembly.... Seasoned & gonna use it today on a pork loin & csr's.

Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Is it wrong for me to say I love your wife??? You are a lucky man. In more ways than one. You're on it and damn the restrictor plate!
    JT

Comment

Great looking machine 88. Get that baby dirty and show us how it's done. All the best...
      ---------------------------------------------------
      I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      KCBS CBJ

Comment

Like the look of it.
        Gas fired, so should be great for temps.

Yep, I'm with zeek let's see what it can do !
        Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
        Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

I resent the implication that I'm lazy because I use a gas burner! Nice unit you have there and I'm sure you will enjoy it.
          sigpic
          Smoke Vault 24

Comment

That Louie's a definite keeper! Nice score on the father's day rig...flame on and let's put it to work!

BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
            Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
            I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

very cool!
              sigpic
              it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Nice score!!!!

I wouldn't trade my GOSM for anything.

I love my UDS & use it 90% of the time, but for short smokes like trout, salt, shrimp, moinks, or ABTs, the GOSM can't be beat. Up to temp & smoking in 10minutes. Sure beats firing up the charcoal when the prep time is longer than the actual smoke time.
                Chris
                UDS - Buckeye 1
                Charcoal Grill - Panther 1
                GOSM Wide Body
                Cabela's Masterbuilt 7-1 Electric
                2 Dutch Ovens
                Cabelas Grinder
                Cabelas Jerky Blaster
                Maverick ET-73 Thermometer
                Maverick ET-7 Thermometer

Comment

Post your feet up and kick back Mac Daddy! You on it Nice rig!
                  Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                  Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

So how's she working out? Oh- the smoker not the wife. She's apparently working out famously :{)
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Now your gonna be staying in the GAS fo sho Cat Daddy!.... I think your gonna like that rig. You may need to add onto your deck with that ever growing smoking arsenal. Louie's a fine partner in crime fo sho!
                      sigpic

Comment

Can I get your wife's phone number? She needs to have a conversation with my wife!

Congrats on the smoker!
                        ~Phillip

"Okay Hunny, so my hobby is collecting other hobbies. Atleast I'm well rounded!"

Comment

Looks like fun. I've actually never smoked on a gasser.

What are you paying for a propane tank refill around your parts?

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderDome View Post
                            Looks like fun. I've actually never smoked on a gasser.

What are you paying for a propane tank refill around your parts?
                            Had two bottle's filled yesterday....23 bux & some change.
                            Sunset Eagle Aviation
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Nice, Nice, Nice, all the way around !
                              " When you lose, don't lose the lesson "

Comment

Working...
                              X