Venison Fajitas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venison Fajitas

Nothing special here, but DANG was it good! The Mrs's marinaded up some of last fall's little buck along with a sliced onion.

Grilled it in the basket to a good medium - just until the onions were starting to color up good, then let it stand covered for about 15 minutes.

As good or better than any carne asada I've had... woo hoo cuz I still have plenty where that came from.

And my dinner!

Thanks for checking out my post.

Just beautiful Walle...
    ---------------------------------------------------
    I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    KCBS CBJ

Comment

Nice job, W. Cool grill too. Used to have a Dukane grill that had that vert heater in it. Came in handy for rotiss stuff.
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Looks great walle....some good eating there.
        Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

Looks great, making me hungry !!!!
          --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
          www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Great looking fajitas, Tracey! I could handle maybe two of them.
            sigpic
            Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Man....Ya got my son's toungue waggin! Nice...
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Oh Yeah...... I could do a few of those babies
                sigpic

Comment

Awesome. Love anything with venison. Care to share the marinade?
                  S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
                  CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
                  New Braunfels Bandera
                  UniFlame Gas Grill
                  Lil Chief

Comment

Looks good, might have to try that on Saturday!

Pork Fat Rules!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                      Nice job, W. Cool grill too. Used to have a Dukane grill that had that vert heater in it. Came in handy for rotiss stuff.
                      Thanks Rich - mine is Members Mark from Sam's club. Good grill

Originally posted by RowdyRay View Post
                      Awesome. Love anything with venison. Care to share the marinade?
                      You bet - asked the Mrs's and she hit it with some onion and garlic powder, a little Italian (you guys know I like that stuff..), and some minced garlic. Let it set for about four hours.

Totally forgot to plug the salsa! My daughter has been using the Delmonte Mexican Tomatos and messing around with making salsa. She's getting pretty damn good at it... I'll share the recipe as soon as she shares it with me She's got her own little recipe card that she keeps making notes and tweaking - keeps it in her room!

Thanks to the rest of you for all the comments. Met my brother and folks at the lake last weekend and he had a tub full of Elk fajitas... dang they were good too. Cooked those on the WOK and had them with fresh corn meal fried trout and some crawdads.... .

Hope all you Dad's out there had a great Father's day, and THANK YOU to all you Mom's out there for letting us be Dads!!

Comment

looking dang good walle!!! anything with venison and you got me looking!!!
                        Charbroil SFB
                        GOSM
                        MES
                        Dutch Ovens and other CI
                        Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                        Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WALLE View Post
                          Nothing special here, but DANG was it good! The Mrs's marinaded up some of last fall's little buck along with a sliced onion.

Thanks for checking out my post.
                          Nothing special my, well you know what. I thank you for posting it. Between your venison fajitas and Bills elk strap tonight, this has been a bonus posting night for those of us that like meat as it was REALLY intended to be. Excellant post.
                          sigpic

Comment

Effin YUM!

Dave

Comment

Working...
                            X