Couple Garden Cabbage Meals....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Garden Cabbage Meals....

I always grow 4 in spring and 4 in fall....Need to get Erains Kraut recipe and i would grow more..

Nothing like the texture and flavor of fresh cabbage....Especially for us with alot of Kraut in them....

Made some slaw last week for some fresh ground chuck sloppy hoes...

I bought 10 corned beefs when they were on sale(1.25 per pound) before happy mick day....

Love this on my boiled cabbage

Standard issue red potato,carrot,cabbage and corned beef...Got 2 left in fridge.....Good stuff....The BT keeps the worms away....

Sheeet Yeahya!! Boy Alex, I could do a Pete Rose right into the middle of those plates. Mouth wide open for the steal brotha! Damn sure does look like happy Mick and Joe goodness to me. Wife may make me sleep outside for the next week though For example pull Kens finger
    Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Awesome meals. The kraut in me likes cabbage also. After I move into the new place, I'm hoping to have a garden big enough for cabbage. My grandparents crocks are still in the basement.

Thought erain posted his method. I can attest to it being good. It was fantastic with homemade venison polish sausage.
      S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
      CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
      New Braunfels Bandera
      UniFlame Gas Grill
      Lil Chief

Comment

To quote the great Jimmy Walker........ "DY ~ NO ~ MITE"
        sigpic

Comment

You rock,Beeeaaatcchhhhh!!!!!I see a hand model shot but there is garden dirt in the nails.You can't compete with Fish.
          sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

never cared for cabage but my g/f loves it...........i'll eat it stuffed w/ a fresh tomato sauce.
            sigpic
            it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Cabbage is awesome...great lookin' plate of corned beef too. Good stuff Alex.
              BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
              Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
              I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Just a beautiful looking plate Bud. That last shot is the money...
                ---------------------------------------------------
                I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
                ---------------------------------------------------
                KCBS CBJ

Comment

Looks great, Alex! That's what we used to call New England boiled dinner. I could have seconds of that.
                  sigpic
                  Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Get it on it Cat Daddy!....I could eat it till I burst! Nice....
                    Sunset Eagle Aviation
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
                      great lookin' plate of corned beef too...
                      yea, i was sure eyeballin' that too.........
                      sigpic
                      it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Looks great ALX. I planted some Flat Head Dutch just for kraut, but some bunnies (that are no longer with us) seemed to enjoy them as well.

Comment

Can you send a plate my way? Love me some CB and cabbage!!
                          Scarbelly

Comment

Working...
                          X