How To: Vermicomposting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To: Vermicomposting

An article on how to start your own vermi-composting for your garden. Too late for this year, but if ya start now it will help ya next spring.

http://backwoodshome.com/articles2/cowell124.html
    sigpic

Ya know....I may need to build one of these. I'm doin the ALX.....compost bin in a smaller scale. You always bring up interesting stuff....I appreciate ya!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by slanted88 View Post
      ya know....i may need to build one of these. I'm doin the alx.....compost bin in a smaller scale. You always bring up interesting stuff....i appreciate ya!
      what he said me tooooooooooooooooo^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Terry here
      Still have Christene

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
        Ya know....I may need to build one of these. I'm doin the ALX.....compost bin in a smaller scale. You always bring up interesting stuff....I appreciate ya!

Now don't go getting mushy. My idea was haybales thrown on the water to clean up the mess. But the feds don't like that one. Funny, cat litter and hay works great for hazmat spills with firedepts. all across this country.
        sigpic

Comment

A good friend of mine does the worm poop thing on a large scale...His problem is finding folks around here who want to buy the stuff
          Craig
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
            A good friend of mine does the worm poop thing on a large scale...His problem is finding folks around here who want to buy the stuff
            Yea I would think that it would be a problem. At least in farm country. Now if ya lived in one of the bigger cities, you might be able to get something going. My wife has a little tub that she does this in. Me, I just scoop it all together every week or two and put in a big pile with all the cows finest and spoiled hay. It does wonders on the fields and pastures every year.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X