Bacon Wrapped Chicken Chunks With Sweet Chili Mayonnaise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon Wrapped Chicken Chunks With Sweet Chili Mayonnaise

Cut Chicken Breasts into chunks about 1.5"......... Cut the Bacon strips into 1/3's.... (Bacon will "stretch" a little)..... Apply Mad Hunky to Chicken chunks..... Wrap with a piece of the Bacon..... Secure with a toothpick..... I grill them on indirect heat with the front & rear burners just a bit above Medium on my Weber gasser (Toothpicks may color up a bit, but don't catch fire) ..... They are even better over Charcoal.... Have also sauced them up with SBR's & let them get a little Char on em, which is another Great option...... I hit these with a little shot of Jalapeno Salt (Thanks Bassman!)....... Served with a Sweet Chili Mayonnaise (Sounds fancy, but its just a mixture of about 60% realy Mayo & 40% Sweet Chili Sauce)..... They are easy & Really Good!

Last edited by Fishawn; 06-29-2010, 09:26 AM. Reason: Sweet is spelled S-W-E-E-T, Not S-W-E-A-T..... Note to self....
    sigpic

Another one out of the park Scott! Great Job.
    " When you lose, don't lose the lesson "

Comment

Yum! and what else was there for dinner???
      I have to tell you I have up north envy after this weekend in Morro Bay... I could have od'ed on fresh seafood if they would have let me! Lol!
      Those are lil darlings for a party.. perhaps I will give em a try for this weekends party!
      Thx for sharing, Scott!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Very nice Scott!

I'm with BBQG.. those will be at my next party!

Comment

Well hell yeah! toss me about 20 of them and an 18 pack of beer, and I'd call that a good day
          Nice!!
          Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
          Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Have to admit.....the "Sweet Chili Mayonnaise" really caught my eye.
            Those look really good, have to give them a shot when I get by bacon done.
            Thanks for sharing!!
            Gene

sigpic

The Farm...
            http://gardenofeatn-rhf.blogspot.com/

Comment

Man....I knowed they was good....hmmm....Sriracha Gonna give it a try!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Those look like a great snack/appetizer idea

Comment

Knock it off Scott! I'm getting tired of stealing your recipes. Can't you cook something that looks like crap once and awhile??

nice work bro
                  JT

Comment

looks great!
                    sigpic
                    it's all good my friend..........

Comment

dude come on.....really.....u have to go and do this now......i am on a vegatarian diet this week and i see this .....well there goes my diet....gotta try this , this coming weekend fo sure......
                      Mike
                      Oklahoma City
                      22.5 Generic (gettin ready to be dismantle for the Drum) Kettle Grill
                      Weber 22.5 Performer
                      GOSM 3405gw
                      Boomer Sooner Drum
                      Maverick ET-732
                      Various Cast Iron Skillets and Dutch Ovens
                      A-MAZE-N 6X6 Smoker

Comment

Great lookin tid bits....boy those would go fast as a appetizer.
                        Jerod
                        GOT-Q-4-U bbq team
                        sigpic

Comment

Dang Scott, that's so tasty looking, and so simple. Man, you on it!! I'm making some this weekend fer shur!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Hmm real tasty looking snacks. I'm in the planning stages of a possible cook out on Saturday, may have to try something like this too.

Oh btw, i posted the finished pics of the turkey breast/Tloins from the weekend. Turned out great.
                            A brit living in the heartland of America ..... and loving it !!

Comment

to ya Bud. Just a beautiful combo. Kudos...
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              KCBS CBJ

Comment

Working...
                              X