beef, pork, or turkey..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beef, pork, or turkey..............

yesterday's smoke had them all so i put this here........move it if ya need to ken.

since i'm still unemployed i can't waste lump and wood so i tend to load it up....besides life is just funner dat way!
    yea i said funner!

back ribs came off first, i used these for beans today with some cornbread my g/f made.

here is the turkey breast we will gnaw on during the week......

and here is the butt that will find it's way into various meals...........
    sigpic
    it's all good my friend..........

WOW..... Now that is some mighty fine looking smoked goodies right their! Fine work indeed ChefRob
    sigpic

Comment

He said Funner...

Looks great.. I love multi smokes...

Pack your bags and move to Texas here in the DFW area... Lots of great high end restaurants here that need good chefs..
      Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Good lookin' smoke.
        Orchard Hill BBQ

Twin Chamber Rotisserie Trailer
        Modified Chargriller RF
        250 Gallon Homegrown Cooker

I THINK HIS SHIRT SAYS IT ALL

Comment

Dern sure look's good! And I knowed them bean's will be good too....
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Looks great Rob. I tend to do "multi" smokes also, big smoker - gotta fill it up. Dinner for the week.
            Mark
            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

thx guys........

ken, ain't it hot there? that would be like movin to the cooler side of the fryin' pan! besides, i might have played with scorpin's , gila monsters, and rattlers but dem 'nados and golf ball size ice cubes from the sky scare the hell out of this zonie boy!

alx, thx! i have an interview tomorrow so i gotta go get cleaned up and see the hair cuttin' lady!
              sigpic
              it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Originally posted by chefrob View Post
                thx guys........

ken, ain't it hot there? that would be like movin to the cooler side of the fryin' pan! besides, i might have played with scorpin's , gila monsters, and rattlers but dem 'nados and golf ball size ice cubes from the sky scare the hell out of this zonie boy!

alx, thx! i have an interview tomorrow so i gotta go get cleaned up and see the hair cuttin' lady!

Since 1974 I have seen hail one time the size of a baseball here... Most time it's Pea to Dime size.. Nickle size if you are in the right spot...

Not that you may be looking, but Texas has some of the HOTTEST Girls.... Ahhh The Eye Candy!!! No State Tax.. I could go on... I'm just saying...
                Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

mulity-meals is the way to go,saves money, time, and time in da heat!
                  South Georgia heat,,,smoking something....
                  Chargrill w/ royaloak lump
                  Mad Hunky droooooling

Comment

Dang Rob...Nice resume'... I"ll hire you but I dont pay very much...You'll get paid weekly...or is that weakly....

Craig
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X