Bout Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bout Time

Cowboys cut T.O... Time to get this damn teams image back and stop bringing on every cry baby, and thug thats in the NFL..
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Remember the time he put the ball on the star, when he played for the 49ers?

He gots tude, but he's also got the skills to pay the bills.
    My food WAS a vegaterian!!
    Death Row Outfitters

Comment

TH you got that right. Jerry Jones is like George Steinbrenner trying to buy a championship by signing all of these so called super stars that turn out to be DUDS.
      Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle View Post
        TH you got that right. Jerry Jones is like George Steinbrenner trying to buy a championship by signing all of these so called super stars that turn out to be DUDS.

Lions would never stoop to those tactics!
        sigpic

GOSM/propane
        UDS (Cam)/lump
        22.5 Weber Kettle/lump
        Weber Genesis/propane
        Camp Chef Pro 90/ propane

Comment

Owens with the Cowboys over three years:

47 games started
          235 catches
          38 touchdowns
          3587 yards

Sure, he's a pain in the ass, but that looks like three fantastic years to me. They are right to cut him now since he seems to have about a 2.5 year behaviour period. Signing Owens was a good move. So is cutting him.

Comment

I am glad T.O. is By-By but whats the deal with Roy Williams. Still one of the hardest hitting guys in football, even named a rule after of him. He didn't have a outstanding season last year but was not a problem on or off the field. He may not adjusted well with the 3-4 but substitute him for running downs or mid field where he did damage on crossing routes.

He was a good community man with several projects for kids.

Just my 2¢

Comment

The safety position has evolved.. The safeties now do more cover than they did 4 - 5 years ago.. It looks like its passed him by.. And he cant cover.. Thats why he a has a rule named after him..The Horse Collar Rule.. Because hes always behind them chasing them down for the tackle..
              Ken

Comment

not sure how i feel.... i never liked t.o. coming here after the star thing but he did take away 2/2 the field.... now i don't care about romo & jessica... but i have the feeling romo will never be the balls ou qb that dallas has had for years.... let him go play golf.....i just don't see the champion in him.........
                brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
                18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
                cast iron Hibachi
                22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
                & rotisserator
                12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
                stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
                Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
                http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
                my music recordings-
                http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Comment

Classic example of poor English skills, that guy- putting an "I" in "Team".

HAH! Get a job Terrell. I don't do initials, but if I did - you'd be "totally offensive" and I do not mean that in the football sense.

Google "B Sanders" and pay attention. I AM assuming you can read I guess...
                  In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                  Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                  Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

t.o. in buffalo,that oughta melt their snow.....
                    brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
                    18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
                    cast iron Hibachi
                    22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
                    & rotisserator
                    12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
                    stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
                    Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
                    http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
                    my music recordings-
                    http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Comment

Originally posted by blues_n_cues View Post
                      t.o. in buffalo,that oughta melt their snow.....

I seen that yesterday... It should give him what he wants... THE BALL, who else are they going to throw to... This should be a train wreck coming...
                      Ken

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                        I seen that yesterday... It should give him what he wants... THE BALL, who else are they going to throw to... This should be a train wreck coming...
                        No kidding, what a mess. At least he is not in the East where he could act up against his former teams. Say good night and turn off the lights Gracie.

Comment

Working...
                        X