making a cold smoke adapter for the bradely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making a cold smoke adapter for the bradely

I am taking a heatting and cooling class as my college. It is duct fab and we are done alittle early and will have half of next week and the week after to screw around with some sheet metal. SO I am thinking about making a cold smoke adapter for my bradley smoker and was wondering if any one had a plan for one or a idea of how to do it.

Yep, the easiest way is buy an A-MAZE-N-SMOKER for $39.95 and forget about Bradley's over priced Pucks.
    A-MAZE-N-SMOKER

I have one and they will burn for up to 8 hrs on one load of sawdust and do not raise the cabinet temp but a couple degrees. Check them out...

I just got rid of a Bradley 6 rack Digital because of the cost of the Pucks and It wouldn't get the temp up. I went to an MES and now that I use this cold smoker I love it, I use it all the time in place of the built in chip tray... Everyone that has them loves them. They operate so cheap and efficiently...

Comment

Not bad I like the bradely for it convenience. I will be building my propane tank smoker this winter and plan to use the bradley for those small jobs like a meal or two to where normally I do up 50 pounds for parties
      Originally posted by Beer-B-Q View Post
      Yep, the easiest way is buy an A-MAZE-N-SMOKER for $39.95 and forget about Bradley's over priced Pucks.
      A-MAZE-N-SMOKER

I have one and they will burn for up to 8 hrs on one load of sawdust and do not raise the cabinet temp but a couple degrees. Check them out...

I just got rid of a Bradley 6 rack Digital because of the cost of the Pucks and It wouldn't get the temp up. I went to an MES and now that I use this cold smoker I love it, I use it all the time in place of the built in chip tray... Everyone that has them loves them. They operate so cheap and efficiently...

Comment

Working...
      X