Vista Comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vista Comp

This weekend is the Vista Ca event and Rando Camando and I are gonna meet there to meet the Two Irish Fools team then come back to my house for some grub and fun - If anyone else is going please let me know. I invited the team too but they are already comitted to a another event in Temecula that evening with family
    Scarbelly

Good Luck to everyone....

Comment

Best of Luck to you all
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarbelly View Post
        This weekend is the Vista Ca event and Rando Camando and I are gonna meet there to meet the Two Irish Fools team then come back to my house for some grub and fun - If anyone else is going please let me know. I invited the team too but they are already comitted to a another event in Temecula that evening with family
        Hey you two are more than welcome to join us at my brothers house! He is just a hop skip and a jump away from you all! We just don't have an exact time that we will be rolling out, but please know you have an open invite! We are looking forward to meeting you, and would love a chance to "slainte" and chat!

Thanks Alex and Scott AKA LM... we feel really good about our second time out! Thanks for the luck!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Good luck at the comp, and have fun!!

BTW, make sure your brisket is sliced all the way through...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Good luck to all of you on your comps. Make sure to post some pics after.
            sigpic
            Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Yeah, good luck to ya!! Hope you take the walk!
              www.nopigleftbehind.com
              -----------------------------

Comment

I'll be there Friday night and all day Saturday. Can't wait to meet more of the extended family

JT
                JT

Comment

Good luck to you all and have a great time!!
                  Gene

sigpic

The Farm...
                  http://gardenofeatn-rhf.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you all for the good luck wishes! We are looking forward to seeing all of our friends in Vista! The weather is talking a mere 74° and 60° at night. I'm down wit' dat ! Humidity may play a role in the fire efficiency though, just gonna have to work it Baby...work it!
                    Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                    Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

All the best and good luck at the comp...
                      ---------------------------------------------------
                      I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
                      ---------------------------------------------------
                      KCBS CBJ

Comment

O yea its going to be awesome cant wait to meet some peps off here. Most derfinalty will take pics

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
                          Good luck at the comp, and have fun!!

BTW, make sure your brisket is sliced all the way through...
                          Hell yeah lol

Good luck with the comp !

I'll try and remember to give you a ring saturday then :-)
                          Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                          Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by Whisky Fish View Post
                            I'll be there Friday night and all day Saturday. Can't wait to meet more of the extended family

JT
                            Do you need a place to stay? If they finish my MH repairs we will be home on Fri nite - Let me know
                            Scarbelly

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
                              Hey you two are more than welcome to join us at my brothers house! He is just a hop skip and a jump away from you all! We just don't have an exact time that we will be rolling out, but please know you have an open invite! We are looking forward to meeting you, and would love a chance to "slainte" and chat!

Thanks Alex and Scott AKA LM... we feel really good about our second time out! Thanks for the luck!
                              Thanks for the offer but Rando and I have been working on getting together for a bit and I am really looking forward to cooking - If I can get the MH back Fri we will throw something into the smoker while we are at the comp for sure

I will PM you my cell in case you need something -
                              Scarbelly

Comment

Working...
                              X