Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Smokey Joe Goliath Mad Hunky Chicken, Bacon, Ham and Cheddar Cheese Sandwhich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weber Smokey Joe Goliath Mad Hunky Chicken, Bacon, Ham and Cheddar Cheese Sandwhich

Stretched the title a bit, I know, just trying to learn CA a few things.... :).... This was just another experiment on the little Smokey Joe... 15 y/o son wanted something different for dinner & said " suprise me" .... and grilling, smoking, cooking to me is a nice way to relax most of the time when I am done with work, so no problem.... I am not the "THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HAVING FOR DINNER & THAT'S IT KINDA DAD" ... our fridge/freezer usually has lots of options for Mom, the 2 boys & me... Thats always the way I have been... For the most part, I don't mind cooking 2, or sometimes 3 different things... 1) I enjoy it & 2) most of the stuff does not take that long........... SO, when "suprise me" comes along..... I can take the blinders off & experiment a bit & since I have been messing around with the Weber Smokey Joe, I thought I would keep it rolling...... Started with 2 Chicken breasts, which I fileted in 1/2 & sprinkled with some Mad Hunky & put on the Smokey Joe.... when they were about 70% done, I added 6 slices of Bacon to the grill & then added some Ham on top of the Chicken to warm up & later grill to firm up..... When the Bacon was done, I removed all the Bacon & the Ham & put the 2 buttered Buns face down for a little browning, meanwhile putting Cheddar slices on the Chicken breast filets & covered to melt...... Sandwhich was assembled with Mayonaise & Sweet & Spicy Mustard..... Additional Condiments? .... I would have.... But the kid does not like anything else on his sandwhich.... .... I was thinking.... Tomatoe, Avacado, Lettuce, Onion, Pickles, Roasted Peppers, etc... Anyways.... Sorry if I bore you guys.... I have just got in the habit of packing my camera with me & taking pictures, so I thought I would set em up here for some Q View

Last edited by Fishawn; 08-08-2010, 03:23 AM.
    sigpic

Nice thing you did for the kid....Beauty.
    Last edited by ALX; 07-30-2010, 10:45 AM.

Comment

what no veggies ? you're learning bad habits from me :-)
      lol

Throw in some ketchup and I'd munch one of those
      Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
      Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Looks good, I am thinking you have that Smokey Joe mastered. My Smokey Joe gets it fair share of use, but I think mine is jealous of yours !!!
        --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
        www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

I like it.

Tom

Comment

Yum! I need to stop looking at this stuff so damn early in the morning. No grill or smoker at work. Wonder if I could mount one on the under side of this desk....
            Orchard Hill BBQ

Twin Chamber Rotisserie Trailer
            Modified Chargriller RF
            250 Gallon Homegrown Cooker

I THINK HIS SHIRT SAYS IT ALL

Comment

Looks great!

Yep, a little grilling/cooking outdoors in the afternoon evening is a nice way to relax after work.

Dave
              CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
              UDS 1.0
              Afterburner
              Weber Performer
              Blue Thermapen
              Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
              Thermoworks Chef Alarm
              Auber Smoker Controller
              Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
              -
              "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

You on top of that Joe...Look's real good!
                Sunset Eagle Aviation
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
                X