Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1847 Sourdough Smoked Cheese and Onion Rolls

Ok the title is not as long as some LOL
    Here are the rolls Mrs Scar made foir dinner tonite with our chicken mango jalapeno sausage
    The starter is from our Friends of Carl 1847 Sourdough starter and she added our home smoked cheddar and grilled onions
    This stuff was good but we will increase both the cheese and the onions on the next go around - Thanks to Meathead for the inspriation

Here are some images of them finished product

Scarbelly

i LOVE Carl's sourdough.....good stuff.........

looking good there dude

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Good looking sourdough. I like the cheese and onion idea.
      sigpic
      Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Dang those are looking real sweet! All I can say is where is the butta? Nice rolls Kathy! Thanks for sharing Gary, these are an inspiration
        Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
        Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarbelly View Post
          Ok the title is not as long as some LOL
          Here are the rolls Mrs Scar made foir dinner tonite with our chicken mango jalapeno sausage
          The starter is from our Friends of Carl 1847 Sourdough starter and she added our home smoked cheddar and grilled onions
          This stuff was good but we will increase both the cheese and the onions on the next go around - Thanks to Meathead for the inspriation
          Those look pretty darn good. Wish I had some of them to go with my pulled pork. Who is this Meathead guy
          https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Originally posted by Meat Hunter View Post
            Those look pretty darn good. Wish I had some of them to go with my pulled pork. Who is this Meathead guy
            Could be an issue with me being over served - I am sorry hope you are not offended - it has been one of those days -- I think it is a reflex to the real archie talking to his son in law on the show - LOL
            Scarbelly

Comment

Originally posted by Scarbelly View Post
              Could be an issue with me being over served - I am sorry hope you are not offended - it has been one of those days -- I think it is a reflex to the real archie talking to his son in law on the show - LOL
              Scarbelly, I hope your not serious, you certainly don't need to apologize. I knew what you meant It would take allot to offend this guy. Besides, meathead is probably more fitting anyhow I am having the wench, I mean the wife pick me up a 6-pack of Pale Ale tomorrow. I am very curious about trying that in place of the water.
              https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Originally posted by Meat Hunter View Post
                Scarbelly, I hope your not serious, you certainly don't need to apologize. I knew what you meant It would take allot to offend this guy. Besides, meathead is probably more fitting anyhow I am having the wench, I mean the wife pick me up a 6-pack of Pale Ale tomorrow. I am very curious about trying that in place of the water.
                That sounds great man - let me know how it turns out
                Scarbelly

Comment

Those look great gary. I hope that you and kathy can eat all of that. If not give us a call.

Comment

man them looks good. I need to taste one to be sure though

Comment

Originally posted by randoCammando View Post
                      man them looks good. I need to taste one to be sure though
                      You know how to get here
                      Scarbelly

Comment

Oh Yeah!...Like that...look & sound real good!
                        Sunset Eagle Aviation
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
                        X