Reverse Daytona's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Daytona's...

Was lazy/hot/tired....ya'll know the feeling. So I did Wing's Daytona style. Bestest buddy was a general manager for Hooters in Tucson. So me & him are at Hooter's...wing's I want wing's/beer & no Louie I was not lookin at cleavage...that's (Mikeys) job. I order the hot one's....Jay say's Daytona for me & hot. WTF? He tells me the cooks hate it cause it makes a mess. Basicly bbq sauce on the wing's & hot. So like i said in the first sentence l/h/t. I took a bag of frozen Tyson hot wings from Sams....dumped em on a hot grill & got em the way Louie likes em..took some cheap bbq sauce...doctored it up with some heat! Rest is a pile of bones. Ohhh....they were good & easy to fix.

Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

looks like a mess on the grill.........but damn good!
    sigpic
    it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Damn Mike....Pass the plate.....Mighty fine...

I only go to Hooters for the food myself....

Comment

Good looking wings, Mike! I've never been to Hooter's, but I do have a recipe for their wings (like Hooter's).
        sigpic
        Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Mike..
          The wings look great...
          But that beer...........C'mon...
          Craig
          sigpic

Comment

I'd be a hootin' and a hollerin" for a plate or 2 of that. When I'm done with the Natty and the Wings I prolly have a set of me own Hooters. Get Down wit' yo' bad self' Mike
            Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
            Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Ditto, Ditto and Double Ditto!.... Them Babies gotta be like the Colonel says... and when Louise Happy, we all happy!..... Nice work.... I got a good Hooters story about my buddy... Remind me to tell y'all... :)
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, that'll hit the spot right there. Just beautiful bud...
                ---------------------------------------------------
                I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
                ---------------------------------------------------
                KCBS CBJ

Comment

Working...
                X