Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicken..Grilled+Smoke..Stuffed..Hunkified..Bacon Wrap..Sweet Chile-Mayo Dippin Sauce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken..Grilled+Smoke..Stuffed..Hunkified..Bacon Wrap..Sweet Chile-Mayo Dippin Sauce

Took some Breasts & fileted in 1/2, then fileted the filets in 1/2 again.... Stuffed em up.... Mad Hunky.... Bacon Wrap.... Grilled with Vine Maple smoke..... Sauce is Sweet Chile sauce & Mayo mixed 50/50

The base is a "fileted filet".... 1/4 of a chicken breast

The top is another "filed filet"...

sigpic

Mouth watering fantastic!! I know thems was good. Points for the pic spread as well.

Comment

You do such nice things to breasts
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Great looking fillets! I'm anxious to try out the vine maple too. Maybe this weekend.
        sigpic
        Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Lookin good Scott..........butt tell me thats not a pickle inside there...tell me its not...
          Craig
          sigpic

Comment

That looks mighty tasty - you have an incredible imiginaton
            Scarbelly

Comment

Dang Scott...where do you get the time for all of this? Seriously, I barely get time to pull some 'Que outta the freezer and nuke it. I thank god for time on the weekends so I can reload the freezer!

Nice looking eats, and Craig, the way I see it is that there is definitely a pickle in there...just tell me it's a Dill!

Awesome as usual, and thank god you didn't rollout the "Turd Vision"!

BTW, love the midget KISS avatar. Saw a guy the other day with one leg way shorter than the other one, and he had a giant KISS boot on one leg...it was awesome!
              BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
              Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
              I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Ah ha..... you guessed the secret ingredient.... Dill it is! .... along with some Mozzarella..... Honestly, took a bite when hot....&....hot Dill Pickle is not the greatest thing I have ever tasted... ..... Once they cooled a bit though they were great..... I find time while watching my 6 y/o & the cast of neighborhood bike riding hoodlums riding around..... He's gotta be outside, so I go out with him, have a few beers, Grill-Smoke-Q & put a game on the garage TV..... Works out for us..... Love the Kiss Boot story..... AWESOME
                sigpic

Comment

Fantastic Breasts...How would you describe that vine maple...I like the silver around here for mellowness?????

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
                    Fantastic Breasts...How would you describe that vine maple...I like the silver around here for mellowness?????
                    Hmmmm...... Alder with a little attitude comes to mind...... It is popular around my area for Salmon & Steelhead with the "Old Timers" and the Native Americans as well..... My FIL uses it on his Summer Sausage & it is the best I have had yet.... Mesquite it is not....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                      Hmmmm...... Alder with a little attitude comes to mind...... It is popular around my area for Salmon & Steelhead with the "Old Timers" and the Native Americans as well..... My FIL uses it on his Summer Sausage & it is the best I have had yet.... Mesquite it is not....
                      Cool...I need to do some fish when the rock run again in fall....I will definetly use some of that vine maple you sent me....

Comment

Those look killer!! what is the sweet chili sauce that you used?

Comment

I used the one on the Right on these.... It is pretty mild..... The one on the Left is a little meaner..... Both together are just about perfect for me Sweet & Heat.
                          sigpic

Comment

Right on yes the siracha brand one i have and its hotter than regular siracha

Comment

WOW!!!!

Tom

Comment

Working...
                              X