Christmas came early this year.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas came early this year.......

Went to Williams-Sonoma today. Knew I was going to drop some cash.

Endgrain cutting board....

And a Shun Classic 8 inch Chef's knife.

this knife cut hair offa my arm closer than my razor does my whiskers!

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

OH MY!

Can you send your Santa my way?
    ~Phillip

"Okay Hunny, so my hobby is collecting other hobbies. Atleast I'm well rounded!"

Comment

A nice score Dude. That cutting board is almost too nice to cut on
      https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

WHOA! Absolutely beautiful...I agree with Todd...I'd probably end up hanging that cutting board on the wall or something just to admire it. What a knife!
        BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
        Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
        I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Lucky you! Very nice. I'm sure the Mrs. picked up some bandaids. Hehe.
          S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
          CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
          New Braunfels Bandera
          UniFlame Gas Grill
          Lil Chief

Comment

yeah its a sharp puppy......

Siging the old lady up for a knife skills class, and she will get a wustoff paring knife. Class is 45 bux, and the paring knife is worth 30. Total cost 15 bux for the class. So that takes care of two of em. Next will be a boning/fillet knife, Shun, and a cheap ass scalloped (not serrated) bread knife.

That should take care of any knives needed in the kitchen, well maybe a utility knife, but you sure don't need 15 knives in a wooden block setup!

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Dude...Ya done good Man! Don't practice none of that Samauri chit with that knife...I knowed it'll hurt!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

need to get a ceramic honing "steel". Fine grit. No steel will be touching these knives

Comment

I think you're gonna love that knife. Dude Kudos
                  JT

Comment

Nice score Dude,That's a damn fine looking cutting board.Nice knife also.
                    sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

Both are very nice, love the cutting board; it would make a nice display background for smoked food pics !!!

Is the drum done yet?
                      --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
                      www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Man I have knife envy for sure - that is one of the best on the planet that is still in the "affordable" price range
                        Reminds me - I have a gift card for William Sonoma
                        Scarbelly

Comment

Originally posted by MossyMO View Post
                          Both are very nice, love the cutting board; it would make a nice display background for smoked food pics !!!

Is the drum done yet?
                          everything but the welding.......looks like i will have to take it to a welding shop. Was hoping to find a buddy of a buddy type thing.........

Comment

Congrats Steve!...... That was the one you wanted & got it!..... Merry Christmas!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

One word...Awesome...
                              Craig
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X