Random Food Shots From This Week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Food Shots From This Week....

Usually have me little Sony camera handy when cooking & take lots of pics.... Wife, Kids, Parents, Friends, Neighbors, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts, 2nd Cousins, Town Mayor, etc.... think I'm nuts.... .... .... But here's some shots of some stuff this week (Need to clean out the camera)

Here's some Mad Hunky Dust (Ran through the coffee/spice mill) to make it more fine...... Feeling right at home on top of some Chicken Nacho's..... It realy adds a nice touch to Nacho's

Bacon on the grill..... My favorite way to cook bacon & I think it turns out the best... If you do it correctly, you have the ultimate control of the heat & you can get it perfectly done to the way you like it..... If you have not tried it, I suggest giving it a GO.... .... Here's some on the Weber Smokey Joe that was put on the kids Hot Dogs...

Shrimp... Marinated in a light Asian style marinade for about 2 hours, then grilled for about 2 minutes per side on the Weber Smokey Joe..... Kinda boring picture, but shrimp grilled quick is a treat....

Nothing special, but some foods for thoughts.....
    sigpic

on the smky joe kick lately.......i love mine. the bacon idea looks really good, no flare up?
    sigpic
    it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Originally posted by chefrob View Post
      on the smky joe kick lately.......i love mine. the bacon idea looks really good, no flare up?
      No flare ups ...... I have had no problems with the Smokey Jose or the 22" Kettle with bacon flare ups..... The Gasser is another story..... I think they have been classified under BONFIRES .... instead of flare ups... ...

Bacon is Awesome on the charcoal grill
      sigpic

Comment

May get me some shrimp dis weekend.... Got plenty for cheap since they think it's oil tainted....
        Sunset Eagle Aviation
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

looks good mmm bacon, shrimp and nachos are all good!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post
            looks good mmm bacon, shrimp and nachos are all good!
            me too!!! ... Dwayne
            South Georgia heat,,,smoking something....
            Chargrill w/ royaloak lump
            Mad Hunky droooooling

Comment

Looks Gooood, me have some tooooo?
              Mark
              sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
              Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

We always make bacon on our Holland grill, haven't tried the Smokey Joe yet.....
                --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
                www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Dang.. I can't get past the bacon Fishawn you da man Did I say BACON
                  sigpic

Char-Griller Outlaw w-SFB & (mods)
                  30" Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse

Comment

Heck yeah! Let's throw all that randomness into one shell or bowl and have a gol dern friggin party Dude! Like totally nice grub gigs bro
                    Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                    Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X