Flamous Coconut Shell Briquettes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flamous Coconut Shell Briquettes

Hello fellow smokers, after reading several of the threads on here and the information discussed, we had no other choice but to join this Forum as a new user !

We are distributors of a new kind of coconut shell briquette, the brand is . There have been some similar types of charcoal in the past but we are confident ours will be a game changer. These burn clean and extremely hot and give off minimal ash, which can be used as a garden fertilizer.

This thread is for smokers and these briquettes are perfect for smoking and at the same time are very environmental friendly. Please reach out if you have any questions or would like to place a direct order.

Good luck.
    sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

Originally posted by FlamousBBQ View Post
      Hello fellow smokers, after reading several of the threads on here and the information discussed, we had no other choice but to join this Forum as a new user !

We are distributors of a new kind of coconut shell briquette, the brand is '. There have been some similar types of charcoal in the past but we are confident ours will be a game changer. These burn clean and extremely hot and give off minimal ash, which can be used as a garden fertilizer.

This thread is for smokers and these briquettes are perfect for smoking and at the same time are very environmental friendly. Please reach out if you have any questions or would like to place a direct order.

I guess you did not read ALL the forum rules when you joined..

Forum Rules
      Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
      Although the administrators and moderators of Smoked-Meat Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Smoked-Meat Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Plus any drive by posts spamming businesses, products for sale or free and any contests without the permission of the sites owner can and will be removed at our discretion

The owners of Smoked-Meat Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Welcome to Smoked-Meat Chris.. Hope you have a great day!

Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

to smoked-meat...
        Sounds like all ya gotta do is be a contributing member...

Show us some awesome cooks on the awesome briqs
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlamousBBQ View Post
          Please reach out if you have any questions or would like to place a direct order.
          Hi Chris. from Kansas City.

I don't make a habit of buying things sight unseen...But it is well known that I enjoy a good experiment. If you are looking for someone to use them and post their impressions and results, PM me for an address. I'll give 'em a run and report back to the forum.
          BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
          Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
          I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

I could pick up a pallet full in Chicago for a in depth review.

I like the concept.

Comment

from WA

Will be looking forward to BBQE's review. I have used Coshell before a few years ago and liked it. Will check it oot on Amazon also.
              sigpic

Comment

Just an I wonder question Ken, could ya move the thread to the "new website" forum and leave the links? No! Not this way!
                Obvious infraction (dumm azz).
                They right proud of them Coshell thingies!
                Mark
                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

remember a few years back, these things were doing the rounds - should be a thread in the archives.

As I remember they performed extremely well. Just weren't that easy to get hold of.

Oh yeah - ken didn't mention it but there is a forum section specifically for selling and promoting your stuff :-)

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Pics of the charcoal in operation cooking food, would also be a good idea :-)
                  Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                  Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Hi all - greetings and happy weekend to everyone. Appreciate the welcome messages and interest from all of you. Our apologies about the promotion post - just trying to inform fellow smokers of our new briquette that is on the market, nothing more & nothing less. No bad intentions here - so our apologies.

As far as reviews and pics - here is a review from Troy at the Weber Kettle Club: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-POizoH0vY

We are happy to send out samples and get your feedback - Labor Day is upon us : )

Go Green, Get Flamous!

Comment

Watched the video and it looks good. But $35 for 22 lbs plus shipping? Not exactly cost-friendly. If there was a bag I could buy locally I'd probably try it though..
                      Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                      My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                      @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Perhaps a donation would be in order if your sole purpose is to advertise. Just saying.

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate
                        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Too high priced for me.

I mainly use RO lump for most everything. I keep a couple bags of KBB around, I mix it with the RO lump when cooking on UDSs.
                          Jim

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
                            Watched the video and it looks good. But $35 for 22 lbs plus shipping? Not exactly cost-friendly. If there was a bag I could buy locally I'd probably try it though..
                            At that price, I can guarantee I will not be buying any.
                            sigpic

USAF 1982-2008 Desert Storm Vet
                            American Legion Riders
                            Patriot Guard Riders

Comment

be glad this aint the fire pit...
                              ~All that is gold does not glitter ~ Not all those that wander are lost~
                              ~20" Yoder "Swiss Army Knife" Stick Burner~

Comment

Working...
                              X