View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 12:47 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
No it's not , funny thing is I've got to take turkeys and ducks to get butchered Wednesday with pickup. Last year at same time had a sensor go bad in it the day before I had to take turkeys and ducks to get butchered. Pick-up must not want to go to Iowa. I'll be checking her deals out. Still want to try a different brand of bag first before I upgrade. Seams to me that VacPro doesn't like foodsaver brand bags.
No it won't like them, has to have the strip in the middle.
Lisa's bags are thicker and cheaper.

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!