View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 04:10 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

I knew I was taking a risk sending it to an old hand like you Huey. And I thank you for giving it a trial. No..it’s not what you are used to. And I KNOW what you are used to. Whenever I go to the UP there’s a favorite place I get smoked steelhead and whitefish. Classic stuff.

I kept that in mind when I worked on this stuff. Yes..there IS some sweet. But it’s not offensive like some of the “candy” things I have had. The seasonings are light, yet there. Onion and CBP are the main players. Sage, in tribute to Old Bay

The sweet it DOES have is dehydrated honey.

I really respect your opinion and am grateful you gave it sir! And YES! Good to see ya aboot the joint again!