View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 10:26 AM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Know a bunch of yall are not watching any NFL games any more, and I get it. Unfortunately, Im a footbal adict and cant get enough, NFL or college.

Sunday night looks (on paper) to be a good game with Eagles favored by 4*- at Seattle. Hawks are suffering a lot of key injuries, mostly on D (I know its part of the game) and have NO Fing running game, butt somehow remain competitive Due in part to MVP candidate Russell Wilson. Diehard Hawks fan here, butt if Im betting, Im taking the Eagles to win and cover the 4. Excited to watch things unfold though. Will be Nattied up at me bar watching....

What do you Eagles fans think? Jim, Bear?

Far be it for me to argue with that, Scott.
Not having a running game doesn't seem to matter against the Eagles. Their Defense stops good running games.

It's hard to predict, because it seems every time we think it's gonna be a good game, the Eagles win by about 30 points.

Should be an awesome game though. As far as I'm concerned Seattle will be the best team we played this year.

I got my seat reserved, and Smokey will be sharing it with me.

BTW: No matter what happens, The Birds will win!!!

Bear