View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 01:12 AM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by dward51 View Post
Another thing I do is use plastic coated freezer paper to make a work area on my table. It's inexpensive, sanitary (made to wrap food with) and easy to clean up - just roll it up and toss it. And you can mark on it for cutting stuff to length to fit in the smoker. Plastic side up of course.

I like this. Usually use plastic wrap then Clorox wipes afterward. I think I need to order some. I hand wash all gear after cutting, grinding, stuffing to get off the excess, then into the dishwasher. Just me, I like stuff that "thrives on neglect"