View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 04:13 PM
Pit Master

crusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To All
crusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To Allcrusty ol salt Is  A Name Known To All

Funny thing is....

If I take my lunch to work for a couple of days I could buy a brand new one.

http://www.amazenproducts.com/category_s/12.htm

$24.00 I already have the 6x6 maze.

Side note I dont make my lunch. But I will share another thought. I use this process on many DIY projects that i used to do. if the cost of materials and my labor exceed the cost of buying a manufactured product. I buy the manufactured product all day long.
Island of Misfit Smokers Member #94

I cuss like a Sailor, because I am a Sailor