View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 07:55 PM
Hunt it, Fish it, EAT IT!

WALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To All
WALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To AllWALLE Is  A Name Known To All

I hear ya, Rich... it if we followed your logic, this entire site should be shut down. Iíve certainly shared ideas, builds, and processes that I could have kept to myself...hell, Iím sure someone has taken those ideas and hopefully made a $1M! Cuz I didnít! Smoke generator...Coon Azz Microwavee...WOK...etc.
... as has BBQ E!

I guess the way I look at this sitch(teeanage daughters here) is this: 1 out of a 1000 people actaully have the where with all to do something with anthing.

Where would we be if no one shared anything?

I Fíing hate folks who wonít share recipes....so build designs falls into that same category for me.

Sorry, Boss - I just do t see a problem here.
I am jacked up on the IPA!

Last edited by WALLE; 12-15-2017 at 08:18 PM.