View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 08:53 PM
Meat Mopper

Fishbum Is  A Name Known To All
Fishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To AllFishbum Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusty ol salt View Post
Funny thing is....

If I take my lunch to work for a couple of days I could buy a brand new one.

http://www.amazenproducts.com/category_s/12.htm

$24.00 I already have the 6x6 maze.

Side note I dont make my lunch. But I will share another thought. I use this process on many DIY projects that i used to do. if the cost of materials and my labor exceed the cost of buying a manufactured product. I buy the manufactured product all day long.

If they sold the size I was looking for, yeah I might have bought one. They didn't have anything to fill my needs so I cranked out what I needed and didn't have to wait for it to ship. Had a batch of tasso that needed to be smoked that day, worked like a champ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk