View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 05:17 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgerunnr View Post
Well wife dropped 120.00 on a 10# hunk of prime rib for Xmas dinner. How long will it take to smoke to medium rare? Just need a rough idea so can plan the rest of the food. Hell of a time to try something new lol

Depends on the Smoker Temp you use.
I like to use 220 the whole time.
This gives me nice Pink meat from Bark to Bark.

My Small 5 to 6 pounders usually take about 4 1/2 hours, so your 10 pounder should only take about 5 hours if you use 220 Smoker Temp:

Here's one---A Step by Step:
http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19003

Bear