Thread: Cedargals in Tx
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 05:01 PM
RIP Cowgirl Cassidy

BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All
BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All

from Kansas City. I like the looks of that fireboard controller (and it's hq is kc). Looking forward to seeing some of your cooks.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.